Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

руб 621.45
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Kombucha, not so great packaging/bottling

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2868798 Sep 16, 2010

I really like the tea, however the bottles start leaking during transport. One of them actually opened up completely and came in empty. There has to be a way to seal these better.

Excellent

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен JoshBee Jul 05, 2012

When I bought this in combination with the Original Kombucha 2000,I had never tasted kombucha before,but when I tasted it at first I thought it was okay,but now I have acquired a taste for it.The bottle and other kombucha users say to start with a small amount due to detox symptoms,but I have been eating a almost all raw food diet so I didn't really experience any negative detox symptoms other than burping and a feeling of well being.I also drank the whole bottle in one day(had a few sips during the day and the drank the rest during the night) and even had some of the Original kombucha.I also this kombucha as a part of a starter tea for my scoby and it turned out fine.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170789 Oct 01, 2012

This is the best kombucha ever! The original is my favorite, but the ginger is a very close second place. The ginger taste is far more subtle than other brands I have tried. Not really spicy, just a little added flavor. Really great product. If I could give 6 stars I would!

Пожаловаться

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Organic Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1732687 Oct 26, 2009

This was wonderful tasting. I really enjoy it.

Пожаловаться

Great product please keep in stock!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2208951 Jun 22, 2010

This is a great product that supports a number of health issues. I enjoy drinking 4 -6 Oz each morning, and it provides pep, detox and replenishment. thanks for stocking it, I hope you keep it in stock

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »