Customer Reviews

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 12 fl oz (355 ml) (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

$4.94
$4.99
руб 177.92
Savings of: $0.05 (1% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Too sweet

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Dec 09, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I prefer the Synergy store brand but I needed my food shipped real fast. iHerb is supposed to ship your package via UPS and I am next door, would get it the next day, but nope: they sent this via Smartpost, took forever to get here! :(

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Absolutely love this tea

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1073521 From Pennsylvania on Mar 08, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have tried a few Kombuchas, and 2000 is by far the most tasty and most well made I have found. My daughter and I have not been sick for years, and I swear by this tea. If I feel sniffles or a sore throat coming on, I drink an extra dose, and the next morning I am like new- God's healing gift to us!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

gtrat

Posted by Reviewer3106288 From Ohio on Nov 06, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Fantastic

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1255590 on Oct 11, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I will buy it again

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

This stuff taste delicious.I will buy more.

Posted by marley From New Jersey on May 31, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

It arrived cold and it was delicious.I wanted to drink the whole bottle,but it states that starting out you should drink 2-4 oz.I wish I had purchased more.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives