RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽605.87

₽606.54

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great Kombucha, not so great packaging/bottling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2868798 Sep 16, 2010

I really like the tea, however the bottles start leaking during transport. One of them actually opened up completely and came in empty. There has to be a way to seal these better.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен JoshBee Jul 05, 2012

When I bought this in combination with the Original Kombucha 2000,I had never tasted kombucha before,but when I tasted it at first I thought it was okay,but now I have acquired a taste for it.The bottle and other kombucha users say to start with a small amount due to detox symptoms,but I have been eating a almost all raw food diet so I didn't really experience any negative detox symptoms other than burping and a feeling of well being.I also drank the whole bottle in one day(had a few sips during the day and the drank the rest during the night) and even had some of the Original kombucha.I also this kombucha as a part of a starter tea for my scoby and it turned out fine.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170789 Oct 01, 2012

This is the best kombucha ever! The original is my favorite, but the ginger is a very close second place. The ginger taste is far more subtle than other brands I have tried. Not really spicy, just a little added flavor. Really great product. If I could give 6 stars I would!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Organic Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1732687 Oct 26, 2009

This was wonderful tasting. I really enjoy it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product please keep in stock!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2208951 Jun 22, 2010

This is a great product that supports a number of health issues. I enjoy drinking 4 -6 Oz each morning, and it provides pep, detox and replenishment. thanks for stocking it, I hope you keep it in stock

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823540 Sep 05, 2011

After drinking this I felt the clean healthy feeling I get when taking something beneficial. I used this as part of a detox, good quality.

Kombucha

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2296267 Jan 24, 2011

The Kombucha arrived insulated with ice packs!

kombucha

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3055813 Apr 30, 2011

This tea is VERY delicious. I sipped small amounts of it with a meal. But I understand that in large quantities and the home-made stuff can be detrimental.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3293085 Jun 22, 2010

I felt pretty good afterwards. The taste was not bad, just had to get use to it like I did with Green Tea. Now I love it.

Didnothing For Me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2195851 Aug 29, 2011

I bought 2 25 oz bottles went through them both. It gave me no health improvement.

Позиции 1-10 из 10