Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Kirkman Labs, Биопленочная защита, 60 капсул (Discontinued Item)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for gut dysbiosis!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063977 Sep 02, 2012

I did a lot of research on enzymes and their role in bacteria biofilms. I had a stubborn gut infection that just wouldn't go away - even with antibiotics. So, I added this to my protocol and I was successfully able to reduce the numbers with this stuff and other natural substances designed to kill gram negative and positive bacteria. I highly recommend it if you're having trouble with any kind of infection.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Medicalinsider

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347546 Jun 18, 2012

A good combination of fibrinolytic and other enzymes. I use this product as well as Interfase Plus. Both are excellent. Would recommend this product for removing intestinal and systematic biofilms caused by yeasts, parasites and bacteria.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Mis defensas están mejor.../ My defenses are better

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5434381057529737265 Aug 24, 2013

Sufro de Enfermedad de Lyme Crónica y mi sistema inmune está muy debilitado. Desde que lo tomo no he sufrido ninguna infección adicional. Funciona. I suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease and my immune system is very weak. Since I take it I have not suffered any further infection. Works

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Overprice product-Kirkman can do better!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен frtyuuuuu May 26, 2013

There are other products that will do the same things to break down wall of dysbiosis like candex, digestive enzyme, etc. I find this product is overprice. Nonetheless, it is pretty good product sincee it has many different type of enzymes to fight dysbiosis.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Biofilm

Отзыв оставлен LouLou Mar 17, 2013

I am taking this with Candex to help break up biofilm. Hard to say how well it works with this type of thing as I am just trying to cover all bases and get rid of my GERD and digestive issues once and for all. It does seem quite good I usually try to look in the toiletbowl to see if there is any film which seems to float on the surface to show that it is working which it is. I take more than the recommended dose and it doesnt seem to hurt.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »