RU

Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Посмотреть цену в корзине.

• This item is being replaced by KIM-02223.

• Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Great for gut dysbiosis!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063977 Sep 02, 2012

I did a lot of research on enzymes and their role in bacteria biofilms. I had a stubborn gut infection that just wouldn't go away - even with antibiotics. So, I added this to my protocol and I was successfully able to reduce the numbers with this stuff and other natural substances designed to kill gram negative and positive bacteria. I highly recommend it if you're having trouble with any kind of infection.

Medicalinsider

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347546 Jun 18, 2012

A good combination of fibrinolytic and other enzymes. I use this product as well as Interfase Plus. Both are excellent. Would recommend this product for removing intestinal and systematic biofilms caused by yeasts, parasites and bacteria.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Mis defensas están mejor.../ My defenses are better

Отзыв оставлен 5434381057529737265 Aug 24, 2013

Sufro de Enfermedad de Lyme Crónica y mi sistema inmune está muy debilitado. Desde que lo tomo no he sufrido ninguna infección adicional. Funciona. I suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease and my immune system is very weak. Since I take it I have not suffered any further infection. Works

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Overprice product-Kirkman can do better!

Отзыв оставлен SmartHealth May 26, 2013

There are other products that will do the same things to break down wall of dysbiosis like candex, digestive enzyme, etc. I find this product is overprice. Nonetheless, it is pretty good product sincee it has many different type of enzymes to fight dysbiosis.

Biofilm

Отзыв оставлен LouLou Mar 17, 2013

I am taking this with Candex to help break up biofilm. Hard to say how well it works with this type of thing as I am just trying to cover all bases and get rid of my GERD and digestive issues once and for all. It does seem quite good I usually try to look in the toiletbowl to see if there is any film which seems to float on the surface to show that it is working which it is. I take more than the recommended dose and it doesnt seem to hurt.

Speedy delivery

Отзыв оставлен 4933004459497253989 Nov 07, 2013

First time we've tried this product. Too early to comment on effectiveness. Fast delivery. Thank you!

Well worth the money

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2097871 Feb 26, 2014

Researched this to help kill overgrowth of specific bacteria and restore GIT balance. Very friendly on the gut. Definately worth the price/purchase

Works ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3086342 Dec 12, 2012

Tried for intestinal parasite infection. Felt the effect when taking. Effect was similar to taking probiotics. Useful, but for the price, is not as cost effective as probiotics.

Позиции 1-8 из 8