Plus d'étoiles !!!

Posted by 5546862686319784664 on Nov 22, 2012

Si c'était possible, je doublerais les étoiles. Ce produit a littéralement changé mes boucles ! Je l'utilise en leave-in et quelle douceur... Je suis 3A/B et ma fille est 1A, nous l'utilisons toutes deux.

Does what it says!

Posted by 5062068249310650330 on Feb 04, 2013

I just got this product today and tried it out immediately. I am super impressed with this product because for once I've found a product that does what it says and it worked right away! I did not have to put an excessive amount of product in my hair for it to work (two quarter sized globs). My hair is coily 4b hair type and I am transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Because I've had relaxed hair most of my life I had forgotten how to care for my hair in its natural state. Well this product will be key to my maintenance because it elongates the coils so that it is easy to comb and does not hurt or snap when combing. Go ahead and try it, iherb has the best price around.

Good leave in,

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Like it, love the smell. It reminds me of Pina Coladas. It works for me when my hair is damp (I think that's part of the directions, but I don't remember). It curls the hair, but also dries it out.

Awesome

Posted by 5022118339665852682 on Oct 13, 2014

I would like to thank iherb it was the first product i ordered from them, i saw this product on you tube and i wanted to try it but unfortunately we dont have it in australia, i made some research online and found iherb website and their shipping was very affordable . I placed my order and received it . I just love this product and the smell is so nice. I had heat damage and my curly hair would not curl back. As soon as i used this product my hair was so curly and no frizz at all. I ordered more bottles from iherb

Perfectly Moisturising!

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Aug 31, 2015

Currently, I'm on my third bottle. At first use, because of not understanding my hair, I didn't think that it worked that well so I stopped using it. It was only after I had damaged my hair for the umpteenth time, which dried it out severely, that I decided to return to it out of desperate need for moisture. I'm so glad that I did! I use a mixture of 1/3 oil, 2/3 Kinky. I also do a separate mix with aloe or water and a small drop of oil. Learning about what my hair needs to be healthy has been an uphill struggle. Discovering Kinky has made a huge difference! By the way, I have very sensitive afro hair and yet it works very well for me. Thanks Iherb for your reasonable prices and delivery charges.

Great

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Amazing for defining my wavy hair, depending on what I use it can go almost totally straight, this brings it into full curly territory. Moisturizes adequately too, worth the price for sure.

Very good!

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Really nice smell and very good detangler for my 34/ 3b hair. I'll buy again.

Good

Posted by 5186913390961424539 on Dec 14, 2013

Très bon leave-in. Pour un style effet mouillet

Great detangler.

Posted by Reviewer1056381 on Mar 19, 2012

It is by far better than any conditioner i have ever used, in terms of detangling.Excellent slip, lovely smell. Also, it did not over condition my hair and i don't have to use a palmful to get my hair to detangle. With other conditioners, a lot of hair seemed to be falling out in the shower while detangling, due to "over-moistness"/ over conditioning; it has stopped with KCKT.

Super

Posted by 5416909137710127592 on Jul 03, 2013

C'est un must pour moi. Il hydrate et définit très bien. Il m'aide aussi au démêlage et je m'en sers également en leave-in. Sans silicone ou autre cochonnerie , je l'ai adopté pour longtemps je pense...