RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Kashi, GoLean Cereal, 13.1 oz (371 g)

₽292.34
₽342.02
Экономия: ₽49.68 (скидка 15%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 37 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (12)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Love it sooo much

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5174211450471965904 Jul 22, 2013

...just bought my 10th or so box. Really love this cereal. And it's got 13g of protein per serve! Not just yummy but also healthy. I wished we would have this here in Australia as well. But then again, iherb usually ships it super fast. Will definitely buy again. Thanks iherb. (Sydney, Australia)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

best cereal

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4638486190424339948 May 10, 2013

I love this cereal, for its protein and low fat content. By itself it's pretty dry and tasteless, but throw in some fruit and it's delicious. I usually eat it with half a mashed banana for a super satisfying breakfast that keeps me full for ages.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Golean cereal

Отзыв оставлен mitzi-c Feb 11, 2014

The nutrition levels in this cereal is quite impressive to me. I usually just eat it right out of the box, but this way it tastes quite bland. The different types of grains/cereal in this mix makes it more interesting to eat. It goes pretty well with chocolate or any sweet milk. Am buying more to keep at my work desk!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good cereal and snack

Отзыв оставлен 5536595171908109527 Feb 25, 2014

I add a bit in yogurt for that crunchy texture. My dog likes it too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Really good

Отзыв оставлен 5528121267125535539 Oct 08, 2013

A favorite along with the rest of kashi cereals:)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »