RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽310.73

₽401.55

Экономия: ₽90.82 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Love it sooo much

Отзыв оставлен 5174211450471965904 Jul 22, 2013

...just bought my 10th or so box. Really love this cereal. And it's got 13g of protein per serve! Not just yummy but also healthy. I wished we would have this here in Australia as well. But then again, iherb usually ships it super fast. Will definitely buy again. Thanks iherb. (Sydney, Australia)

best cereal

Отзыв оставлен 4638486190424339948 May 10, 2013

I love this cereal, for its protein and low fat content. By itself it's pretty dry and tasteless, but throw in some fruit and it's delicious. I usually eat it with half a mashed banana for a super satisfying breakfast that keeps me full for ages.

Still as good

Отзыв оставлен 4847563227941645723 Oct 12, 2016

Written a review for this before, and this is my 3rd time ordering the cereal. I will continue to order this. Was rather shocked when i received it. The design of the box changed!

Golean cereal

Отзыв оставлен mitzi-c Feb 11, 2014

The nutrition levels in this cereal is quite impressive to me. I usually just eat it right out of the box, but this way it tastes quite bland. The different types of grains/cereal in this mix makes it more interesting to eat. It goes pretty well with chocolate or any sweet milk. Am buying more to keep at my work desk!

yummy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2430825 Aug 25, 2012

I love this cereal for breakfast or on the go as a snack! The different pieces of cereal give a great crunch.

Fantastic service by IHERB

Отзыв оставлен 5579994896323297407 Jul 16, 2012

Extremly fast delivery especially since I'm in Australia! less then a week very pleased thankyou

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен 5318917238392778865 Jun 22, 2014

Sooo good, and so healthy! Great in yoghurts!

Great, protein-filled cereal!

Отзыв оставлен AmandaHayes Apr 09, 2016

This cereal is the right balance of healthy, tasty, and filling. There are different textures in the cereal, which is nice, and just a little bit of sweetness. This fills me up!

Best Breakfast

Отзыв оставлен 4745157059841410804 Aug 09, 2013

Best Cereal i've tried, nice source of good carbs and protein. Low fat. Very tasty and it mixes with everything. I'll keep reordering.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен 5744818644961466028 Oct 22, 2013

Great flavor, protein and fiber, and not too much sugar! Definitely recommended!

Позиции 1-10 из 34