RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽333.78

₽434.11

Экономия: ₽100.33 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

No flavour

Отзыв оставлен 5437099393644365003 May 03, 2016

Not really what I expected, no flavour really and I can only eat it if I mix it with something else, won't buy this again.

great cereal

Отзыв оставлен 4916944544869239432 Jun 26, 2016

I have this cereal (less than the suggested serving size) with a banana and almond milk for breakfast and it's awesome. The taste is perfect and I stay full until lunch even though I'm running around all day (kindergarten teacher). Going to try other flavours but can't wait to get this one again.

So good

Отзыв оставлен 4819029132872986585 Jul 09, 2016

So good! I finished the whole box in about a week. Reminds me of the golden grahams I ate when I was a kid.

Can't go wrong

Отзыв оставлен 5690786160833804405 Feb 06, 2014

My favorite Kashi cereal by far; it leaves you feeling full and satisfied. Great taste!

Delicious cereals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3257094 Jul 25, 2012

These all wheat cereals are delicious and they are not loaded with sugar like most breakfast cereals, plus they are certified organic. I will repurchase them in the future

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not too sweet & just enough cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен anomisyu Dec 11, 2012

My family (adults & 3 year old) love this cereal. It's not too sweet & has just enough cinnamon added. The only drawback is that it's very fragile & doesn't keep form in fluids (milk etc.).

Super Yum.

Отзыв оставлен 4880883775200296591 May 29, 2014

These I LOVE. My favorite cereal from back home is Frosted Mini Wheats and this box of cereal curbed my craving. Granted, they aren't frosted, but otherwise they are just as delicious.

Perfect for cinnamon lovers

Отзыв оставлен 4762332782315513887 Feb 22, 2015

This is a great cereal. I usually buy two or three boxes at a time because they're so yummy. Its slightly sweetened and really cinnamon-y.

Cinnaomon Harvest

Отзыв оставлен 4950137916699237694 Mar 09, 2015

This shredded wheat cereal tastes great but isn't too sweet. Thankful to have it available from iherb.

Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен 4744814950955197782 May 18, 2015

It's hard to find a healthy cereal my husband likes, but this one is supper yummy! We've bought it a few times and will continue to buy it!

Позиции 1-10 из 14