Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare, 40 Tablets

руб 445.29
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Thank heavens!

Posted by Reviewer1131826 on Jan 17, 2007

My doctor told me my sinuses would be draining within 5 minutes of taking this. I was speptical. She was right!!! Keep lots of tissues with you and get ready for relief like you've never experienced before.

Пожаловаться

I swear this stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2406740 on Mar 13, 2008

Plagued by persistent allergy/sinus headaches in the afternoons, I tried this a few years ago and it is like a miracle. I keep waiting for the "placebo effect" to wear off, but years later it is still working well for me for congestion, sinus pain. For colds & flu, it MAY decrease your odds of catching if you take during the season but hard to say. I've caught less colds I was exposed to and have had less severe ones, but that also happens as you get older so might not be the preventive Kold Kare dosing. Elderberry (tablets, liquid - brand name Sambucol is good) also works really well when you're having more runny nose/throat issues more than congestion/sinus. For me at least.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2041425 on Mar 23, 2007

This product has made quite a difference for me in my overall health and sinus issues.

Kold Kare Works

Posted by Reviewer2177364 on Jan 19, 2009

I have suffered with a sinus condition for many years. The doctors keep prescribing medicine that did't work very well. One day I saw an add featuring Karen Herbs which was known by another name wich I beleive was Kan Jana. Once I started using this product my sinus seemed to go byby. I only have a sinus problem in the winter so I start taking Kold Kare in Oct., 2 a day for 3 weeks , then 2 every other day until the end of winter or the cold weather ends. This routine I've been doing now for 3 years without any sinus problems at all. This product is godsend.

Chris C

Posted by Reviewer3267055 on Jan 29, 2009

I have been using this product for about 4 years and haven't had a full blown cold in that time. I might get the start of one but it nips it in the bud right away. I works great for sinus problems too. I highly recommend this product although it does not work for everyone since everyone's system is different. Try it.