KAL, Пищевые дрожжи, хлопья, без сахара, 22 унций (624 г) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (13)

High Quality Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Fast delivery to Australia

Posted by Reviewer1613691 on Dec 18, 2011

Excellent in Italian breads, giving a "nutty" flavor and appealing color. I am cautiously optimistic that this product is responsible for the reduction in the loudness of my tinnitus, that I've experienced about the third time I've consumed about 4 tablespoonful of nutritional yeast. It does stick to my teeth and all over in my mouth like a cheese for few minutes, but I just love to eat them raw, and might have the extra benefit of reducing the intensity of my tinnitus on long term.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1287014 on Dec 27, 2011

I use these over vegetables, eggs, etc..gives a great taste and full of vitamins.

I love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1790092 on Dec 30, 2011

Delicious!

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1873351 on Jan 02, 2012

I recommend it probably I'll buy again

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2068418 on Jan 03, 2012

Love these! Great taste, great nutrition, great price.