Just Tomatoes Etc!, Organic Just Corn, 3 oz (84 g)

руб 163.33
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Healthy School Snack

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Jun 10, 2013

We mix the peas and corn and give it to the kids for a healthy snack at / after school. The kids love it and I love that it is healthy!

Totally addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1981915 From Singapore on Apr 22, 2013

My daughter loves this, and so do I and all the friends I have given them to. It's the perfect crunchiness and so unbelievably sweet considering there is no added sugar.

OMG - Yummmalicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer1273961 From Massachusetts on May 01, 2013

These are absolutely delicious!! One thing, I do wish they would label this non-GMO if it is in that category. Very important in these days and times to eat NON-GMO food. Label it!!!

too sweet for me

Posted by Reviewer1914669 From Spain on Oct 25, 2013

I guess they are good, but they taste too sweet for me. I can only eat a few before I get tired of that sweetness.

great snack

Posted by yflournoy From California on Jan 03, 2012

I started carrying these around when my son was a toddler. They're very healthy but don't need refrigeration. Now, my son won't eat anything else!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »