RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽514.20

₽576.70

Экономия: ₽62.50 (скидка 11%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Yumminess and goodness!

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 16, 2013

It is hard to find fresh or frozen blueberries in Greece and this is a fine alternative. They taste great, are crunchy and are 100% natural. I use them in muffins (big hit!) and sometimes I eat them straight from the pouch. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Glorious Scrumptiousness

Отзыв оставлен 5613298564972892910 Mar 26, 2015

These are incredibly light, so not too much shipping costs. They are dry, so they would keep for 20 years in an apocalypse (but only last for one week with me - I would suck at The Apocalypse). They go wonderfully in cooked dishes. I have made salmon with blueberries and it was heavenly. They are not pre-sweetened,which is the best thing of all. You can never find blueberries that are not sweetened! They do not have weird preservatives in them. I mean - a perfect product! Warning: You could dye jeans with the dark color that these leach out. My mouth looked like I had swallowed ink.

Taste great!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1470517 May 23, 2012

My whole family love these. The taste is very good, and the use is versatile. we use them in smoothies, muffins, in yogurt,and they are great snacks to put in the lunch box.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Perfect for traveling and for adding to smoothies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1830355 Jul 16, 2013

Appreciate that, unlike dried fruits, there is no added sugar or preservatives... just fruit!

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен 4811223879047643063 Mar 06, 2015

Bought these to put into cookies. They held their shape and still gave off amazing flavour. The left over berries I just ate as a snack and I actually prefer them to fresh!

Like it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428745 Sep 12, 2011

Tastes fine.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Value, sweet and crunchy!

Отзыв оставлен 5266728023651251878 Oct 13, 2016

I tired the other freeze dried organic blueberry but I like this brand much more! Less expensive and the berries are sweeter!

Freeze dried blueberries

Отзыв оставлен nslnsl Nov 03, 2014

+ Organic + 100% blueberries, nothing else added - Not as tasty as the other "Cru****" brand, in terms of taste and texture - Quite pricey

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Delicious and full of flavour

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge Aug 18, 2013

I much prefer freeze dried fruit to dried, and I particularly like that there are no additives or sweeteners. These are great as a portable snack or sprinkled on yoghurt, cereal, or in baked goods.

great taste!