RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jay Robb, Яичный белок , клубника 12 унции (340 г)

₽845.94
₽1,319.42
Экономия: ₽473.48 (скидка 36%)
3.3 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Protein when you can't use whey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3251189 Jul 06, 2013

I've used this brand for years. It is good tasting, and does what it is ment to

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazingly good!

Отзыв оставлен 5116446200480836800 Oct 22, 2014

After trying other protein shakes, I finally took a friends advice and tried Jay Robb. I'm angry with myself for not trying it before, because this is honestly the best protein shake I've ever tasted! It is so yummy! It is creamy, sweet (but not too sweet), and just like a milkshake you'd buy at a store. After making myself my first one, I got straight back online and ordered the other flavours, so I can't wait to try chocolate. If it's as good as this one I'll be super happy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

very sweet

Отзыв оставлен snorkefiji Dec 17, 2014

This is my first experiment using egg white powder in my green smoothies. I am used to organic unsweetened foods and I found this product to be unnaturally sweet. Theoretically it's a plant-derived sweetener but it's too sweet. I won't repurchase.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Grusomt!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1414252 Nov 21, 2014

Dette proteinpulvret smakte ikke noe godt, var en veldig salt smak på det. Må være det værste proteinpulvret jeg har smakt dessverre!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4