Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Jay Robb, Яичный белок , клубника 12 унции (340 г)

руб 1261.16
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Protein when you can't use whey

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jul 06, 2013

I've used this brand for years. It is good tasting, and does what it is ment to

Amazingly good!

Posted by 5116446200480836800 on Oct 22, 2014

After trying other protein shakes, I finally took a friends advice and tried Jay Robb. I'm angry with myself for not trying it before, because this is honestly the best protein shake I've ever tasted! It is so yummy! It is creamy, sweet (but not too sweet), and just like a milkshake you'd buy at a store. After making myself my first one, I got straight back online and ordered the other flavours, so I can't wait to try chocolate. If it's as good as this one I'll be super happy.

very sweet

Posted by snorkefiji on Dec 17, 2014

This is my first experiment using egg white powder in my green smoothies. I am used to organic unsweetened foods and I found this product to be unnaturally sweet. Theoretically it's a plant-derived sweetener but it's too sweet. I won't repurchase.

Grusomt!

Posted by Reviewer1414252 on Nov 21, 2014

Dette proteinpulvret smakte ikke noe godt, var en veldig salt smak på det. Må være det værste proteinpulvret jeg har smakt dessverre!