RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽385.64

₽657.05

Экономия: ₽271.40 (скидка 41%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654444 Nov 24, 2009

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2598315 Aug 02, 2010

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

Some side effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177329 Jan 06, 2011

An entire scoop is too stimulating so I mix it with water and drink it in smaller doses. Also, this seems to be causing diarrhea (I normally have chronic constipation). Seems to help moods though and supposed to be good for detoxification so I will keep taking at least until I finish the bottle.

Reasonable alternative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2497099 Oct 19, 2010

I've been using this power/crystal tmg for about 2 years now, and it seems to be an adequate substitute for those days(often) when I don't actually eat beets or some other tmg rich source. Ray

Crystals are easy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1528876 Jul 01, 2010

Comes with a small scoop for simple mixing. Need to take with B vitamins for the TMG benefits.

It's fine

Отзыв оставлен LioraRecommends Feb 04, 2015

it's fine. Used a lot of brands, powder and crystals, all no difference. This is the best bargain though!

great~