RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽380.83

₽648.85

Экономия: ₽268.02 (скидка 41%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(7)
3 Звезды
(4)
2 Звезды
(2)
1 Звезды
(3)
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

It's fine

Отзыв оставлен LioraRecommends Feb 04, 2015

it's fine. Used a lot of brands, powder and crystals, all no difference. This is the best bargain though!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2713899 May 04, 2011

OK

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Some side effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177329 Jan 06, 2011

An entire scoop is too stimulating so I mix it with water and drink it in smaller doses. Also, this seems to be causing diarrhea (I normally have chronic constipation). Seems to help moods though and supposed to be good for detoxification so I will keep taking at least until I finish the bottle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Reasonable alternative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2497099 Oct 19, 2010

I've been using this power/crystal tmg for about 2 years now, and it seems to be an adequate substitute for those days(often) when I don't actually eat beets or some other tmg rich source. Ray

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2598315 Aug 02, 2010

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Crystals are easy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1528876 Jul 01, 2010

Comes with a small scoop for simple mixing. Need to take with B vitamins for the TMG benefits.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654444 Nov 24, 2009

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

17 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 1-7 из 7