RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,093.60
₽1,868.16
Экономия: ₽774.57 (скидка 41%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Jarrow Formulas, Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex, no more fatigue

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен droopyyoupi Jul 05, 2013

Jarrow Formulas, Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex Shilajit has been shown to contain very high levels of fulvic and humic acids, both of which maintain efficient energy production within our body’s cells. - it boosts learning and memory by driving oxygen, minerals and nutrients into brain cells I've started my third month with it , and it does work ; I don't feel chronic stress either

Пожаловаться

Super Awesome Shilajit product!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798647 May 23, 2013

This is the only standardised extract of shilajit that I am aware of. I have read a lot of research into Primave's shilajit (which Jarrow is selling) and given its high fulvic acid content and other compounds that help enhance energy production in the mitochondria (i.e. active in the ETC), I believe it is great value for money.

Heart Pain and Eye Vein Pumping

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5140906899551600381 Dec 21, 2013

I've used for 2 days and observed the same side effects, Heart Pain and Eye Vein Pumping. So, I don't recommend it!

Jarrow Shilajit Fulvic Acid

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1628128 Oct 27, 2015

There are no silver bullets. Paying for something like this is a shot in the dark. The research isn't there, but there was just enough on the infrequent article I happen to read on the LEF website that spoke of synergy between Shilajit, PQQ and CoQ10 in supporting and renewing mitochondria, for me to say in my years of successfully fending off the worst of MS, why not. I believe the combination, now a year in, has helped my energy levels. Conjecture, given all the other trials I'm on. But no harm, and I suspect, help.

Пожаловаться

Metabolizing nutrients much better, and more fully

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1657415 Oct 27, 2015

After years of my body not properly metabolizing minerals, which led to severe Osteoporosis with fracture, and taking eons to heal from anything, among other health problems, I tried Fulvic Acid. Have used it for about a year now (one in the morn and one in the eve) I feel much stronger, and my bone density numbers are improving. At 65 that is a 'very' good thing as they would be expected to continually get worse. May not work for every problem, but is worth a try and has definitely been a life saver for me. I would give it a month or 2 before giving up.

Позиции 1-5 из 5