Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Jarrow Formulas, PS 100, Phosphatidylserine, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

$24.67
$37.95
руб 1673.01
Savings of: $13.28 (35% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 66 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (11)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 55 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Most effective Phosphtidyl Serine for brain function

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2095454 Nov 01, 2007

Jarrow PS-100 was recommended to me several years ago by a friend with a PHD in biochemsitry who owns a vitamin store in Long Beach, Ca. It works.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I Can Sleep

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2056622 Mar 11, 2008

this has really helped me be able to sleep, it lowers my coritsol in the evening and it really does bring mental clarity. it is expensive, but as usual IHerb is the most reasonable place to get it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good product

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1943386 Jul 23, 2009

I take 600mg a day to reduce cortisol. I have noticed that I am more focused and creative. I am slowly losing belly fat as well

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This Phosphatidyl-Serine is great for memory - perhaps a little too much!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629913 Oct 30, 2007

The dreams become so vivid and memories snap off the tip of your tongue and into

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

PS 100

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1836772 Nov 28, 2007

PS 100 really works I'm much sharper when I take this product Now my mother, sister and my 23 year old niece take this product also

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 55 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »