RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,130.90

₽2,016.09

Экономия: ₽885.20 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

your email

Отзыв оставлен 4927992107642195526 Apr 04, 2016

First of all, I would not put an x in a box that said to review the products I buy. Second of all, you could have had the check mark there already and I didn't see it to uncheck it. I hate doing reviews because companies like you send a request for a review time and time again even after I have given a review so this is why I know I would not do this. So kindly do not send me emails and I will unsubcribe from that if I can. I have used proper language. Thank you.

Allergic response

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1854340 May 22, 2013

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

The Hype notwithsatnding, Doesn't Work!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3031698 Dec 16, 2007

Based several "glowing" reviews, decided to try this. After 7 months, this item was totally effective in lowering either cholesterol or triglycerides. I wonder if more than a few of the "glowing reviews" were unbiased!!Instead of self-medicating, tried Niaspan(which although requires a Rx actually lowers cholesterol and tryglycerides.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным