RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,243.99

₽2,218.04

Экономия: ₽974.05 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

nattomax

Отзыв оставлен 5499156735965417681 May 25, 2015

excellent product--very good for blood circulation in whole body

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good for those who sit or travel a great deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014795 Jan 16, 2013

For those of us who sit in front of a computer for hours at a time or those who fly a great deal, it helps alleviate the worry of dangerous blood clots!

excellant product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2516514 Jul 03, 2012

this is one of the products help control my BP. works well with Standard Process Cardio- plus.

********No more hospitals!!!! **********

Отзыв оставлен coconut Jun 25, 2012

A family member was experiencing angina. He has a history of heart problems and has multiple stents. He has been hospitalized on numerous occasions. After some research and the blessing from a holistic doctor he began taking NattoMax. He stopped taking Plavix under his doctor's care. He has not been hospitalized since which has been over a year and a half. His veins have improved and he has a better quality of life.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I Nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2557394 Jun 23, 2012

I use this to keep from getting blood clots. Seems yo work really well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

No more high blood pressure!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1929088 Mar 20, 2012

It worked! I had went to the doctor and couldn't believe how high my blood pressure was. I had a feeling it was high, because I could feel it in my chest. I am not overweight, I eat right, am active.....and too young to have blood pressure that high. I have been under a lot of stress over the past year and a half, getting laid off and looking for work in this bad economy, my brother getting a brain tumor and my dad dying, so I'm sure the stress of everything was causing my problem. I researched it, and decided to try the NattoMax, hoping I could lower my blood pressure. After taking this for awhile, I realized I no longer felt my heart beating so hard. I went to the doctor and had my blood pressure checked - back to normal! This has been a lifesaver, literally. I am going to continue to take this, not only to help keep my blood pressure under control, but this is also supposed to help prevent blood clots. I am on the pill, and the pill sometimes causes blood clots, a potentially dangerous side-effect, in some people. I feel that the chances of that happening to me are a lot lower while I take the NattoMax.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Can't Find Natto Anywhere

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1960283 Oct 25, 2011

Love it!

keeps your arteries clear

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2674178 Sep 19, 2011

My mother has had knee replacements and so when she was going on a long car trip I gave her this to prevent blood clots from forming from sitting so long. I take it periodically too. There's lots of research on it from Japan, that it dissolves any free-floating proteins in the bloodstream, with no side effects (just Google nattokinase Japanese research).

Not working any more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3042181 Apr 07, 2011

Have been taking these but when I went to my naturapath to do a live blood screening it was terrible. All blood cells stuck together and fibrin. Perhaps I was not taking enough. Had a bad reaction to an IV challenge test prior, so that may have affected the outcome. Have switched to my old brand and see how that goes.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Interesting discovery history

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585821 Mar 10, 2011

Recommend as must have for healthy blood flow and arterial health.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным