Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (1)

Could be a Life Saver

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2045559 Sep 23, 2009

I just finished 6 months of Coumadin Therapy prescribed by my Doctor. This was necessary due to a blood clot in my calf. DVT is the problem..Deep Vein Thrombosis. Now I am off the Coumadin and my Dr. gave me the ok to take this non=prescription pill. Check it out on the Internet. How it came about and what it does. I will take one pill per evening for the rest of my long long (i hope)life. Not only does it thin the blood to prevent clots, but it is touted to also fix/remove those that are present. I am so happy to be off warfarin (coumandin)as it is a rat killing product. check it out. I am not joking.

blood cloting

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268836 Mar 28, 2010

For many years I would get clots in superficial veins in my calves. I've been taking this product for 4-5 years,and haven't had any since.

Cardio Vascular

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2475795 Aug 25, 2009

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Remarkable!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995098 Aug 25, 2010

I had extensive testing done a couple of years ago, due to a family history of heart disease. Doctors found no blockages and no signs of disease in my arteries. Natto is something I will never be without.

Interesting discovery history

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585821 Mar 10, 2011

Recommend as must have for healthy blood flow and arterial health.