Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Jarrow Formulas, Н-Ацетил-Глюкозомил без соли, 700 мг, 120 капсул

руб 546.15
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Best formula

Posted by Reviewer1274230 on Mar 01, 2008

I tried glucosamine sulfate with no effect but NAG was able to cut my neck and intestine problems by 60%.

Jarrow Formula, N-A-G 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer3190829 on Sep 25, 2008

Within one week this formula helped symtems of IBS I've suffered with for years. I read where it may help those with Chrones Disease so I thought I would give it a try, Very happy I did. Thank you! Kathy

pain gone

Posted by Reviewer2641608 on Jan 14, 2008

Since using N-A-G from Jarrow Formulas that nagging joint and coccyx pain I had been experiencing for years has virtually vanished

Good for Leaky Gut Support, hair and nails better too

Posted by Reviewer2920919 on Aug 10, 2008

My MD recommended this for my leaky gut protocol, my hair and nails improved too, nice side effect!

Saving grace!

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on Nov 10, 2009

I read about NAG in the Lancet and found this product. This is the acetyl form of glucosamine that isn't the same as the regular glucosamine that everyone buys for joint pain. It has been proven to help the intestinal tract but also effective for joints and now a new study in mice found it helpful for MS. I was having a long bout (exacerbation) of M.S. I have been feeling absolutely wonderful since taking this product. I haven't felt better in yrs.!