RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽920.39

₽1,572.28

Экономия: ₽651.89 (скидка 41%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Greate for keeping hair on your head

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141997 Aug 27, 2015

My #1 supplement for hair. 2400mg/day for the last 20 yrs....

OK

Отзыв оставлен 4984616537312914456 Jun 10, 2015

I only take one tablet per day of these. I haven't noticed any change, but I trust that there will be long term benefits.

Helps me

Отзыв оставлен 4971214947193133085 Apr 21, 2015

I take N-A-G and Glucosamine and it helps me a lot. I have huge problems with my gut. I have IBS.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

NAG

Отзыв оставлен 4884731135666938145 Feb 12, 2015

My nine year old daughter takes this for bone, joint, and gastrointestinal health. She has multiple system dysfunctions so it is difficult to tell if it has made any appreciable difference in her bones, but we do think that she complains less about joint pain. No difference in her GI system health or symptoms.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1974683 Oct 24, 2014

just it for years wouldt bee with out it, one of the thing I do for my liky Gutt

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great but never in stock!!!

Отзыв оставлен 5144233442481212606 Aug 16, 2014

I love this product, but it is really hard to purchase... Can you please restock by more than 5 at the time as this is so popular?!

Wonderful Stuff

Отзыв оставлен derbyjean May 19, 2014

I came across this one day by accident while surfing around the Iherb website. I suffer from a lot of food allergies, digestion problems, and arthritis. After a particularly bad weekend - stomach was upset, arthitis was aching - I started taking this supplement. My stomach felt immediately soothed and my arthritis pain was gone. I can't believe my arthitis is not aching anymore and my digestion problems are practially gone. I don't plan on ever stopping this supplement. I am not sure why I never heard of this before.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

joint pain

Отзыв оставлен 5272354179988933132 Nov 20, 2013

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now and feel that it is helping with my joint pains.

Helps GI inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1075408 Sep 29, 2013

This product seems to be underrated as I don't hear very much about it. I started taking these and noticed a huge difference in my GI pain and inflammation. I also noticed improvement with my sinus issues. So glad I found this product. **edit** 9/29/13 I bought this product once again when I developed bad anxiety issues. It helps to take the edge off anxiety and keeps me from panic attack level. Not sure of the mechanism, but very helpful for anxiety. Google N-A-G and anxiety for others with same effect.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great price.

Отзыв оставлен 5132376831572854335 Sep 13, 2013

Beats the heck out of the prices of N.A.G. that I've found locally!

Позиции 1-10 из 71