RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,093.60
₽1,868.16
Экономия: ₽774.57 (скидка 41%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 74 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Best formula

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274230 Mar 01, 2008

I tried glucosamine sulfate with no effect but NAG was able to cut my neck and intestine problems by 60%.

Jarrow Formula, N-A-G 750 mg

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3190829 Sep 25, 2008

Within one week this formula helped symtems of IBS I've suffered with for years. I read where it may help those with Chrones Disease so I thought I would give it a try, Very happy I did. Thank you! Kathy

pain gone

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2641608 Jan 14, 2008

Since using N-A-G from Jarrow Formulas that nagging joint and coccyx pain I had been experiencing for years has virtually vanished

Good prebiotic

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен NBPT100 Apr 17, 2013

NAG is a pre-biotic amoung other things. It is food for your gut flora to thrive on. For your gut flora to be healthy and repopulate, it needs food. This is how it helps your intestinal health. Take his on an empty stomach with your probiotic with plenty of water. I have found this product to work well for digestive health. FOS is another prebiotic that you can take to help with your gut flora. You can also eat Bananas, Leeks and Onions as they are all prebiotics. I have found it has helped with my digestive track function. This is also a precursor to Hylelonic(sp?) acid which is what helps to lubricates your joints. Many with arthritis take this. I don't have that condition so I cannot give a personal endoursement for that use, but I have read good things about it. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Good price and works.

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1663116 Nov 18, 2009

I use NAG to boost my mood as well as my joint healthy. I have a compromised digestive system and my digestive lining apparently does not make much acetyl. NAG supplies the acetyl and boost my mood better than any form of choline I have tried.

Позиции 1-5 из 71