Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Jarrow Formulas, Н-Ацетил-Глюкозомил без соли, 700 мг, 120 капсул

руб 597.03
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Best formula

Posted by Reviewer1274230 on Mar 01, 2008

I tried glucosamine sulfate with no effect but NAG was able to cut my neck and intestine problems by 60%.

Jarrow Formula, N-A-G 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer3190829 on Sep 25, 2008

Within one week this formula helped symtems of IBS I've suffered with for years. I read where it may help those with Chrones Disease so I thought I would give it a try, Very happy I did. Thank you! Kathy

pain gone

Posted by Reviewer2641608 on Jan 14, 2008

Since using N-A-G from Jarrow Formulas that nagging joint and coccyx pain I had been experiencing for years has virtually vanished

Good prebiotic

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

NAG is a pre-biotic amoung other things. It is food for your gut flora to thrive on. For your gut flora to be healthy and repopulate, it needs food. This is how it helps your intestinal health. Take his on an empty stomach with your probiotic with plenty of water. I have found this product to work well for digestive health. FOS is another prebiotic that you can take to help with your gut flora. You can also eat Bananas, Leeks and Onions as they are all prebiotics. I have found it has helped with my digestive track function. This is also a precursor to Hylelonic(sp?) acid which is what helps to lubricates your joints. Many with arthritis take this. I don't have that condition so I cannot give a personal endoursement for that use, but I have read good things about it. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Saving grace!

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on Nov 10, 2009

I read about NAG in the Lancet and found this product. This is the acetyl form of glucosamine that isn't the same as the regular glucosamine that everyone buys for joint pain. It has been proven to help the intestinal tract but also effective for joints and now a new study in mice found it helpful for MS. I was having a long bout (exacerbation) of M.S. I have been feeling absolutely wonderful since taking this product. I haven't felt better in yrs.!