Ваша корзина пуста

Reviews 3-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (13)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Energizes me but also makes me feel bad

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен danarm Sep 15, 2013

Strange supplement... it is both energizing and tiring to me.

NAC

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2515732 Jan 31, 2013

It made me feel dizzy and naucious.Still though i can't be 100% sure it was that cause everything else in my life at that point was kind of a mess.I will give it another chance at some other point;-)

Пожаловаться

Good for detoxing but contains polyacrylite

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен vitality Jan 02, 2014

This seems more effective than the normal NAC, but it's hard to tell. I don't like that it contains polyacrylite - not healthy at all - but perhaps that is made up for in this product being more effective for detoxing overall.

jury is still out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438703 Jan 29, 2011

I havent been using this consistently yet, so I do not notice any difference at this time. The bottle indicates to take, preferably, on an empty stomach. I take other meds first thing in the a.m. that cannot be taken at the same time as this, so I guess I will need to take it at night.

too early to tell

Отзыв оставлен Katarinatan Nov 11, 2012

it can be hassle to eat this pill..it works better with some orange juice. the pill itself is very sour.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »