Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Jarrow Formulas, Для оптимального здоровья печени, 90 таблеток

руб 712.64
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2450449 on Jun 30, 2009

I have been using this product for approx. one year now and it is excellent! You will notice an increase in bowel movements amount and number of times. Because you are getting rid of toxins better, there will be an increase in energy and skin will look much better!

Superior Liver Protection

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Apr 16, 2010

I have used this product for over one year now and my subsequent blood serum liver tests confirm a great improvement in the ability of my liver to process nutrients. Not only does Jarrow Formulas Liver PF ToxGuard protect but it cleanses and nourishes the liver which is essential to our optimal health! I highly recommend this product!

superior liver detox

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an unusual liver supplement in that it is targeted very specifically for Phase 2 detoxification, which is where I (and most people) need support. I was scheduled for gallbladder surgery, and having all kinds of digestive distress, but after a month of taking 4 caplets of this a day (they're kind of big and hard, but not too bad) and some other helpful things (such as continuing w/ acupuncture and Chinese herbs), I feel much better and have cancelled surgery. Heal your liver, heal the body!

Liver PF

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jan 19, 2011

My GP has been overseeing my hypoglycemia for 17 years (I can’t say he ever treated it). Just recently I learned on the internet that the liver may be responsible for hypo and started taking Liver PF. Since I started taking it, I feel more than 100% better. Next time I see him, I’ll mention this to my doc.

good formulation

Posted by Reviewer3226341 on Oct 10, 2009

I started take these to help with various food intolerance and they really seem to be working