Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

$14.27
$21.95
руб 726.00
Экономия: $7.68 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 82 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 16-20 из 81

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »

L-Trytophan

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3285982 Aug 26, 2008

It really caused a great deal of stomach pain, and I had a worse night sleep than I did before taking it. Could just be me, but I had to throw it away after taking one capsule.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good quality, but not for me

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706966 Jan 20, 2010

This product is a good choice, but having tried a number of different serotonin precursors including 5-HTP I recommend you to better try pharmaGABA and/or Taurine if your main problem is anxiety, because this can make you more depressed due to its dampening effects over noradrenaline.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

so helpful for restful sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3260843 Jan 30, 2010

I find I sleep more deeply when I take this product about an hour before bedtime.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2632134 Mar 11, 2010

Has helped me greatly with my sleep at night, and mood during the day! I take 2-3, 30min before bed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan 500mg 60 veggie caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1972894 Nov 27, 2009

Wonderful stuff! I only use them to sleep. I had tinnitus and was having such great anxiety, that I was fearful of going to bed and hearing the ringing in my ear. Tryptophan relaxed me so much that I was able to FINALLY sleep! ( I took 3 veggie caps). Now I am down to 2 for the night! :-) By, the way, if you have daytime anxiety, one veggie cap works great too! You feel "back down to earth" again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 16-20 из 81

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »