Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Definitely worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on Dec 11, 2008

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2913354 on Dec 04, 2010

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Jarrow has been good

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Oct 30, 2007

L-Glutamine for me helps me sleep. I have a type of CFS and Glutamine has a cortisol lowering effect that enhances sleep when I take one pill before dinner.

Helps with workouts

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Aug 10, 2009

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 23, 2009

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.