Jarrow Formulas, L-Глютамин 120 капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Definitely worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1500883 From Minnesota on Dec 11, 2008

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2913354 From Illinois on Dec 04, 2010

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Helps with workouts

Posted by Reviewer2047651 From California on Aug 10, 2009

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 From California on Sep 23, 2009

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.

super effective

Posted by Reviewer1315172 From California on Jul 05, 2007

i love every product from Jarrow. the quality is always very high. i find this product helped my blood sugar instability. it keeps me more stable. i also recover from workouts better- i believe, in part, due to this product.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »