RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽678.79

₽1,159.31

Экономия: ₽480.51 (скидка 41%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Definitely worth trying

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1500883 Dec 11, 2008

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

Jarrow has been good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1003688 Oct 30, 2007

L-Glutamine for me helps me sleep. I have a type of CFS and Glutamine has a cortisol lowering effect that enhances sleep when I take one pill before dinner.

L-Glutamine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2913354 Dec 04, 2010

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Helps with workouts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047651 Aug 10, 2009

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Great product...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2262549 Sep 23, 2009

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1806747 Sep 21, 2010

My husband's back pain is gone, after taking this for a week and only one session of physical therapy. He takes this one and Jarrow's Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.

super effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315172 Jul 05, 2007

i love every product from Jarrow. the quality is always very high. i find this product helped my blood sugar instability. it keeps me more stable. i also recover from workouts better- i believe, in part, due to this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes my stomach feel better

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2416129 Jan 19, 2012

I heard this was good for your stomach so I decided to give it a try. Seems to be helping, I've noticed a difference.

Helping with SIBO

Отзыв оставлен 5107048080721591023 Sep 07, 2015

Helping with SIBO

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for muscle recovery!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063977 Aug 31, 2012

I take this, along with my protein powder after work-outs to recover. It seems like my muscles are less sore when I take this.

Позиции 1-10 из 34