RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, L-глутамин, 750 мг, 100 капсул

₽703.38
₽1,081.88
Экономия: ₽378.51 (скидка 35%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 31 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 30

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Definitely worth trying

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1500883 Dec 11, 2008

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

L-Glutamine

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2913354 Dec 04, 2010

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Jarrow has been good

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1003688 Oct 30, 2007

L-Glutamine for me helps me sleep. I have a type of CFS and Glutamine has a cortisol lowering effect that enhances sleep when I take one pill before dinner.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps with workouts

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047651 Aug 10, 2009

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product...

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2262549 Sep 23, 2009

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 30

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »