пребиотик с хорошим составом

Posted by Ksenechka on Jul 01, 2012

I took 120 capsules, instead of 15, it for 15 days for test quite normally. different types good bacteria. 4 points I put for magnesium stearate in structure, though in our Russian tablets fillers are much worse, it so if to carp at naturalness of structure. But effect unequivocally I see, the intestines better work. It is recommended from 1 to 4 capsules, in my case likely all 4 capsules are necessary, but I while on 2 accept. различные виды бифидо и лакто бактерий. 4 балла ставлю за magnesium stearate в составе,хотя в наших российских таблетках наполнители значительно хуже, это так, если придираться к натуральности состава. Но эффект однозначно вижу, лучше работает кишечник. Рекомендуется от 1 до 4 капсул, в моем случае наверно все 4 капсулы надо, но я пока по 2 принимаю.

worked really well

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I got this when I was going on vacation and knew I would be eating and drinking some strange things (don't ask). It kept me healthy and diarrhea-free. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Posted by opheart on Aug 10, 2012

I've got some platelets as a free samples. The effect is visible and appreciable: the bowl works much better, and I even guess that the immunity increases. I've taken 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning. Would buy again the whole pack.

This is the best pro-biotic. Needs no refrigeration

Posted by BJoyce on Jun 25, 2013

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o)

Posted by Strelka on Feb 05, 2014

Probiotikas palīdz izvadīt toksīnus un kaitīgās vielas, kā arī aktivizēt vitamīnu rašanos un stimulē imūno sistēmu. Tās palīdz atjaunot līdzsvaru organismā, nepareiza uztura, nesabalansēta uzturs vai pārtikas alerģijas gadījumā.

Healthy Gut

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 17, 2014

I take these and find they help my immune system eg my skin is clearer, exzema improved, well worth the money.

jarro great!

Posted by 5714688891667453826 on Apr 08, 2015

After taking it I can feel it works!!I really feel it in my tummy.Also helps with loose stools and overgrowth of candid. Im taking them together with s.bouldarii. Delivery fast like usually.

Feels very comfortable in the stomach

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 13, 2015

After taking it i feel like i've eaten something good for my body. I take it before a heavy meal planned or when i travel and my diet is changed. It helps a lot.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I love these Jarrow Probiotics in a veggie capsules. They have a good balance of ingredients.