RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,700.82

₽2,616.40

Экономия: ₽915.58 (скидка 35%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Jarrow Formulas, GPLC, GlycoCarn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1965330 Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, my holistic doctor recommended it.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049656 Jun 20, 2011

I use it for athletic performance and heart health .

Jarrow GPLC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328138 Aug 05, 2012

I've read how this type of L-Carnitine works well for the heart. It does seem to make me feel stronger and more energetic. I have CHF and take this long with Taurine,Ubiquinol,D-Ribose etc. It's been about a year since my last heart failure and I have recovered much of my energy. I take 2 caps a day presently. Empty stomach.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

Отзыв оставлен L-I-V-E--122--YEARS Jan 26, 2014

This product works wonders in terms of alleviating fatigue, muscle pain and feeling blah. Just one capsule on an empty stomach does the trick for me but I take them 3 times/day. One can feel a surge of energy shortly after taking it but it's not the jittery kind like coffee. Also helps with headaches - dilates the arteries etc. iHerb has the best price!! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Didn't Notice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600083 May 23, 2011

Not sure this product does anything. Didn't notice or feel any changes even after doubling up on the recommended dosage. STILL AN AWESOME SHIPPER!

One of the best ones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343479 Aug 17, 2012

I've taken all forms of carnitine, for years. I now avoid these Acetyl- version (took for ten years) is stimulating (acetyl groups stimulate brain), but I eventually realized that it makes me nervous and makes my stomach acidy. Tartrate seems a bit harsh on stomach. HOWEVER, there are some really good ones. Plain l-carnitine Liquid Cap (Jarrow) is great. L-carnitine fumarate is great. Propionyl l-carnitine is great (THIS ONE). Liquid l-carnitine is great. All of these should be taken on empty stomach a while before eating.

Fast Fast Fast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2073387 May 01, 2009

Great Variety and Low prices.

GlycineCarnitine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 Dec 27, 2009

One of the most important produces in regaining health after Cancer.

Reasonable price prompt shipping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602308 Feb 08, 2012

This is the best price that I found when investigating the GPLC products. It arrived promptly after the order was made. Jarrow has always been a product I've respected.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1910815 Jul 21, 2011