RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Глюкозамин мега-HCI , 1000 мг, 100 таблеток

₽774.50
₽1,322.97
Экономия: ₽548.48 (скидка 41%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 49 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 48

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Works great for my knee pain

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1737712 Jan 23, 2009

I've used Glucosamine Sulfate for ~15 years with excellent results until about 2 years ago (I'm older now :-)). I tried different brands to see if that would help...didn't. I read about the two types, Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride) and learned that the HCl type puts more available Glucosamine into the joint cartilage. I switched to the Jarrow brand of Glucosamine HCl and my joint pain improved significantly again within 2-3 weeks. Great stuff!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great stomach tolerance

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3315792 Feb 20, 2008

another great product for those of us who've had trouble taking glucosamine products. Causes no stomach distress at all.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for joints & dry eyes

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2816766 Jan 26, 2007

I've been using this product for 3-4 years now. It not only has been helpful for my knees but unexpectedly, has helped lubricate my eyes, which dry up during sleep.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Glucosamine ever!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1115695 Aug 20, 2009

I have tried many brands and types of Glucosamine and this beats them all without even having to think about it. I take about one half of a tablet every other day and even skip days now and then. This stuff works fast and is VERY potent! The recommended dosage is WAY more than I even need.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Knee pain improved within 2 weeks

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2166233 Jan 05, 2008

Works just fine. Noticed greater flexibility and reduced pain within 2 weeks of taking it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 48

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »