RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽843.99

₽1,441.67

Экономия: ₽597,69 (скидка 41%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Works great for my knee pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1737712 янв 23, 2009

I've used Glucosamine Sulfate for ~15 years with excellent results until about 2 years ago (I'm older now :-)). I tried different brands to see if that would help...didn't. I read about the two types, Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride) and learned that the HCl type puts more available Glucosamine into the joint cartilage. I switched to the Jarrow brand of Glucosamine HCl and my joint pain improved significantly again within 2-3 weeks. Great stuff!

Best Glucosamine ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1115695 авг 20, 2009

I have tried many brands and types of Glucosamine and this beats them all without even having to think about it. I take about one half of a tablet every other day and even skip days now and then. This stuff works fast and is VERY potent! The recommended dosage is WAY more than I even need.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for joints & dry eyes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2816766 янв 26, 2007

I've been using this product for 3-4 years now. It not only has been helpful for my knees but unexpectedly, has helped lubricate my eyes, which dry up during sleep.

great stomach tolerance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3315792 фев 20, 2008

another great product for those of us who've had trouble taking glucosamine products. Causes no stomach distress at all.

Knee pain improved within 2 weeks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2166233 янв 05, 2008

Works just fine. Noticed greater flexibility and reduced pain within 2 weeks of taking it.

I'm less sore

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2145607 фев 06, 2008

I bought this because after working out I would ache for days, now I ache less and can workout everyday.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best Vegan Glucosamine Money can Buy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1068739 июн 17, 2012

Take a tab with meal three times a day, and what a difference it made! Four tabs a day for serious Athletes or those with Joint pain. Glucosamine needs time to build up in your body to work, don't expect it to work over night!

irene rosin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3268278 авг 30, 2008

excellent, I have been using these for a long time

For my arthritis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2491462 май 29, 2008

Seems to work well

Great HCL formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2049460 июл 08, 2009

This formula is helping heal a badly fractured wrist. I've been taking it over a year now and notice a significant improvement in flexibility and joint strength.

Позиции 1-10 из 48