RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Имбирь, Концентрация 4:1, 500 мг, 100 капсул

₽400.26
₽682.33
Экономия: ₽282.07 (скидка 41%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 59 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Wonderful Product!

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен cherokeegirldonna Oct 04, 2010

This product certainly does it's job for what I need. I suffer with severe intestinal pain due to fibromyalgia. It feels like little teeth biting all along my lower intestines. The pain is nonstop and lasts for up to 7 days, taking a break for only a day or two. I was recommended to boil ginger root and drink. It worked! My problem was, I don't always want the taste of the ginger everyday -- which is what it took to keep the pain away. So, I ordered Jarrow Formulas' ginger and I get the relief I need. That pain no longer plagues me. The price is excellent. I highly recommend this product.

Freeze-Dried Ginger 500mg

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3274165 Dec 30, 2009

This product has helped the soreness in all my joints especially the lower back, the hip and knees. I have been diagonised with osteopenic disorder knees

I'm Satisfied

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking Nov 08, 2012

I had been long looking for a good Ginger supplement with little luck when I found Jarrow Formulas, Ginger, 4:1 Concentrate. The product smells fresh and the price is great, though I'd like to know more about where and how the Ginger is grown and processed. Ginger eases headaches, body aches, joint pain and is especially good for gastrointestinal pain with nausea. I find Ginger to be (along with Clove) one of the most "heating" herbs — you might find that your whole body feels unusually warm while taking this product, which can be a good thing.

Пожаловаться

be careful of heartburn and the heat

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3060193 Feb 19, 2011

It causes heartburn when I take it with an empty tummy. No problem with food. I am saving it for winter when I usually have cold feet and hands but we are in Summer now so can't really tell the difference. I took 2 once and got a sore throat the next day. Ginger has strong heating power so really need to be careful with your dosage at the beginning. I assume the powder is from the whole ginger (meat and skin) as it doesn't tell you anywhere on the product. I know ginger meat has heating power while its skin cools your down so better to consume the whole ginger so you don't get too much heat in your body.

Wow!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2787303 Feb 10, 2012

I gave one of these ginger capsules plus one valerian pill to my brother for a headache, he said it stopped the headache in a few minutes. Remember folks the FDA is working now to take away our supplements.

Позиции 1-5 из 48