RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽465.04

₽792.75

Экономия: ₽327.72 (скидка 41%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3269991 Feb 25, 2015

Seems to help my upset stomach.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

weird taste and odor if you open the capsule

Отзыв оставлен teacupLA Oct 20, 2014

I used to like it until I started using a half teaspoon or more of organic ground ginger root like the kind from Frontier herbs. I opened up a capsule the other day and mixed it with hot water to drink as tea as I ran out of Ginger Root tea and the stink from the ingredients in the capsule was too yucky for me to ever use this again. We use the real root and boil it or else a Ginger Root Tea (no other additives) or as I noted above a good organic ground ginger root. Too many of these companies use too many additives in their products and we are trying to cut down on that stuff.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3186500 Aug 26, 2014

When I bought this suplement, I was looking for something helpfull against headaches, and I must say it works, but not always, and not alone. I combine this with magnesium pills and the "aches" (head, lower back, abdominal, intestinal, ...aches) disappears in a few minutes, but not if they are really hards.

Great.

Отзыв оставлен 5029736440003463428 Aug 03, 2014

Love it. My feet are not hurting so much. Think need long term usage before it will help rheumatism .

not helping much

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1871360 Aug 03, 2014

not helping much

mom

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1110094 May 19, 2014

I trust the Jarrow name. This ginger seems to be working fine for stomach upset and inflammation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5703850621387951502 Apr 04, 2014

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Perfect all well

Отзыв оставлен 5196959797785101595 Dec 02, 2013

this is what I wanted, very happy

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3292629 Sep 07, 2013

Works wonderfully for nausea, joint pain and migrane

alloriginaleverythingworks

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

as other reviewers have noted, Ginger has many medicinal and healing properties. My family has used it for decades. It can't be beat for an upset tummy! It can also be used to combat motion sickness prior to getting in a car, or taking a boat ride. It works remarkably well. It is also non-toxic and inexpensive. Jarrow Ginger is concentrated and standardized, so you're always assured of receiving an effective dose. This is not a bad supplement to take regularly. At the very least, every household should have a bottle for emergencies the way they keep bandaids in the medicine cabinet! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным