RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,264.30
₽3,265.08
Экономия: ₽0.78 (скидка 0%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 220 отзывов
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Was not shipped with ice

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5349871576603941023 Jul 24, 2014

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

USELESS

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275864 Aug 13, 2011

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

shipped with ice ?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5331716859448968753 Jan 20, 2015

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Never again

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5619284285979661980 Jul 15, 2015

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

Пожаловаться

Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

Отзыв оставлен 5015029843343760193 Aug 15, 2015

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

Позиции 1-5 из 13