RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,683.75

₽2,684.39

Экономия: ₽0.64 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• Покупатели в США: Этот товар является скоропортящимся и его хранят в холодильнике для максимальной свежести. iHerb отправляет этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом для того, чтобы сохранить его эффективность во время транспортировки. Для обеспечения свежести товара, iHerb не отправляет его с четверга по воскресенье.

Международные покупатели: Мы не может отправить этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом за пределы Америки, поэтому мы настоятельно рекомендуем вам приобрести его в стабилизированной форме в качестве замены.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Was not shipped with ice

Отзыв оставлен 5349871576603941023 Jul 24, 2014

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

USELESS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275864 Aug 13, 2011

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1353425 Apr 25, 2011

The item was supposed to be shipped with cold ice pack, but it was not. This was very disappointing to me as the pro-biotics are now useless.

shipped with ice ?

Отзыв оставлен 5331716859448968753 Jan 20, 2015

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Never again

Отзыв оставлен 5619284285979661980 Jul 15, 2015

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

Отзыв оставлен 5015029843343760193 Aug 15, 2015

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

No Results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1996313 Apr 29, 2011

I normally use Ohira's probiotics, but thought I'd try this product to see what it could do for me. I suffer from a yeast overgrowth if I don't take probiotics. I am sorry to say this product did nothing for me. I took the entire bottle, with no results, other than experiencing a bad yeast infection. I'm glad this product works for so many other people- just wish it would have worked for me.

Opposite Results - Very disappointing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1900051 Aug 03, 2011

I really wanted this stuff to work, but I feel like I am the only woman who has used Fem-Dophilus and has actually gotten a yeast infection after starting it. I've tried this a few times and the results are similar and disastrous. No yeast infection or very mild one and as soon as I start taking Fem-Dophilus, it explodes into a yeasty mess. I guess this is not the product for me, but it seems to work really well for others.

Iherb lies about shipping

Отзыв оставлен 4677695206185736215 Apr 03, 2014

I cannot write a review of this product as yet because I still have NOT received it. I ordered this item on 3/27 and today is 4/3 and it is still in transit. The overnight delivery they state above is bs and it took a week for them to ship it then the shipping is 4 days in transit, not overnight to preserve quality as they state. You better off ordering from Swanson which is $10 cheaper and also ships OVERNIGHT with their free shipment.

not the greatest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273681 Sep 17, 2010

I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

Позиции 1-10 из 13