RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,826.20

₽2,826.88

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв
  • Покупатели в США: Этот товар является скоропортящимся и его хранят в холодильнике для максимальной свежести. iHerb отправляет этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом для того, чтобы сохранить его эффективность во время транспортировки. Для обеспечения свежести товара, iHerb не отправляет его с четверга по воскресенье.

    Международные покупатели: Мы не может отправить этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом за пределы Америки, поэтому мы настоятельно рекомендуем вам приобрести его в стабилизированной форме в качестве замены.

  • Оценки Покупателей

    5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    3 Звезды
    2 Звезды
    (6)
    1 Звезды
    Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

    Was not shipped with ice

    Отзыв оставлен 5349871576603941023 Jul 24, 2014

    The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    USELESS

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275864 Aug 13, 2011

    Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    shipped with ice ?

    Отзыв оставлен 5331716859448968753 Jan 20, 2015

    The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Never again

    Отзыв оставлен 5619284285979661980 Jul 15, 2015

    Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

    Отзыв оставлен 5015029843343760193 Aug 15, 2015

    Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    not the greatest

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273681 Sep 17, 2010

    I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Did not work for me

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320282 Dec 24, 2010

    I took it twice a day for almost 2 months...did not work.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    very disappointed

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1098046 Feb 25, 2011

    i used this product word for word by the directions with absolutly no results. this purchase was such a waste of money.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Did not work

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1147270 Mar 09, 2011

    I had high hopes but it didn't work for my BV. Ended up taking an antibiotic and the symptoms were back again after two weeks of relief. Frustrating.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1353425 Apr 25, 2011

    The item was supposed to be shipped with cold ice pack, but it was not. This was very disappointing to me as the pro-biotics are now useless.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Позиции 1-10 из 13

    « Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »