Good for My Bones!

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Jul 04, 2007

I have had some difficuly in past finding a calcium supplement I tolerated well. This seems to be the answer. Thanks!

Essential Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1168632 on May 15, 2010

High quality and affordable cal/mag supplement and the only vegan formula I could find on iHerb. The tablets are about half the size of other calcium supplements I've taken in the past and they are super easy to swallow.

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Feb 26, 2010

I had read a lot of complaints here about the size of the pills. But they really aren't that big, much smaller than the normal magnesium malate or citrate tablets. I wish there was a little more calcium and magnesium in these, but overall they're good.

Typical cal/mag supplement

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on Nov 01, 2007

These cal/mag supplements have the right ratio of calcium to magnesium (1000mg::500mg) but to get that amount, you must take 6 tablets per day. I thought these pills would be smaller and easier to swallow, but the tablets are just as large as other supplements I've tried that contain the same amount of minerals in only 2 tablets.

Cal/Mag

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Apr 12, 2011

This is an excellent product! And one of the only tablet forms of Cal/Mag that does not upset my stomach. Highly recommend!

The True Synergy of Calcium

Posted by NaturoMama on Sep 29, 2012

I use this product with its' unique qualities as a part of my skeletal health 'synergizing' plan. Hope, the bones are improving!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2268006 on Aug 01, 2011

While I don't like having to take as many tablets as I have to with this product, I appreciate the fact that the calcium and magnesium are citrate/malate rather than carbonate or oxide. It's also the best value I could find for total amount of milligrams (when multiplied by tablets).

Too large tablets

Posted by Reviewer2134192 on Apr 08, 2009

Difficult to swallow. Large and not very aerodynamics!

pills are way too large

Posted by allieb on Jul 21, 2008

these might be great, except for the size of the pills. i couldn't swallow them, so I gave them to a friend. she said her Fibromyalgia symtoms decreased alot while taking them. Jarrow is a great brand, but these pills are extremely large.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Jan 18, 2009

Jarrow products are always good. And the prices are great too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »