Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Jarrow Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Oct 21, 2008

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1802672 on Jan 05, 2009

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

...

Posted by 5392288067661058102 on Jul 24, 2013

great product. helped my swelling from surgery significantly

Пожаловаться

Has all but healed my abdominal hernia

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 11, 2009

For years I have suffered with an hernia that felt like my insides would fall out, this Bromelain has all but closed it. I no longer suffer with the pain nor does it feel like I'm falling out of myself.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2451085 on Nov 17, 2008

Bromelain was suggested by my Dr. after surgery. Was used for inflamation. I was told at the store I went to first that Jarrow was a very good product line. I was pleased with the results and also the excellent service I get from IHerb. This is not the first time I have ordered something and find the prices very reasonable and mailing service excellent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »