Customer Reviews

Jarrow Formulas, Bromelain 1000, 500 mg, 60 Easy-Solv Tablets

$9.43
$14.50
руб 342.08
Savings of: $5.08 (35% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 17 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 15 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Jarrow Bromelain

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2818837 From California on Oct 21, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Mrs.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1802672 From California on Jan 05, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Gives me aching joints

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1539732 From Netherlands on Jul 19, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

It releaves some pain in the muscles, but it gives me aching joints in my feet. My friend also tried it and she also got aching joints in feet and hands. Beside this also my blood pressure became very low. So this is not for me.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Very pleased with product.

Posted by Reviewer2379588 From New York on Dec 23, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

Very pleased with product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Jarrow Bromelain 1000, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1414951 From California on Aug 20, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I like this product

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 15 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives