Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Бромелаин 1000, 500 мг, 60 легко растворяющихся таблеток

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Jarrow Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Oct 21, 2008

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1802672 on Jan 05, 2009

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

Пожаловаться

Has all but healed my abdominal hernia

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 11, 2009

For years I have suffered with an hernia that felt like my insides would fall out, this Bromelain has all but closed it. I no longer suffer with the pain nor does it feel like I'm falling out of myself.

...

Posted by 5392288067661058102 on Jul 24, 2013

great product. helped my swelling from surgery significantly

Gives me aching joints

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Jul 19, 2010

It releaves some pain in the muscles, but it gives me aching joints in my feet. My friend also tried it and she also got aching joints in feet and hands. Beside this also my blood pressure became very low. So this is not for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »