RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, With Calcium Citrate, 120 Tablets

₽781.35
₽1,115.79
Экономия: ₽334.44 (скидка 30%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 37 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

I'm moving on...

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Specialist Feb 28, 2011

I always liked this formula and Jarrow's non-vegetarian Bone-Up because of their use of MK-7 (even though it is a small amount). Not many manufacturers are aware of Vit. K's importance in keeping calcium out of soft tissue and in the bones. This formula used to have Glucosamine HCL in it, but now it has potassium (which is a lot cheaper and so ubiquitous in nature that I consider it to be a worthless addition). So they took something valuable out and basically gave us nothing back. They also use magnesium oxide which is poorly absorbed. It's convenient taking a calcium "formula" but there are compromises. So, after using a few bottles of this formula, I've decide to move on. I'm willing to take a few more pills to get what I really want in a supplement. I'll be using Now Foods- Red Mineral Algae, Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 5000, Jarrow- MK7, Thorne Research- Magnesium CitraMate, Zinc Glycinate, and Solgar- Multi Chelated 3mg Boron. I already take a B-Vitamin, Vit C, and chlorophyll (for copper), so everything is covered.

Great Product

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2114713 Dec 14, 2007

I have been taking Jarrow Bone Up for approximately 3 years and my bone density has increased in each bone density scan I have had done. This is the only calcium product that has done that for me. I would recommend it to anyone.

Bone Up

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1120097 Nov 19, 2008

I had been previously taking another calcium supplement. After starting Bone Up I noticed a marked improvement. I had reduced joint pain. I started this supplement to combat ostioperrosis. I plan to have new blood tests done in January to check on my progress. It would be good to have higher dosages of calcium in small pill sizes.

good tabs

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599768 Feb 06, 2011

got this for my husband, he seems satisfied with it--two a day are enough if for supplementing calcium and mag from your diet, i think.

Good!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2469382 May 10, 2012

I'm not sure how I tell if its working. My wrist which used to be really clicky seems to have improved. Its funny having them because of the name!

Позиции 1-5 из 32