Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, Immune Support, 60 Capsules

$25.97
$39.95
руб 1622.98
Экономия: $13.98 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Amazing immune booster

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2123273 Oct 14, 2009

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999653 Feb 05, 2011

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great quality, great price

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1985629 Nov 09, 2007

Wonderful for immunity when dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If I miss it for 1-2 days, I feel the exhaustion return.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beta glucans

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2432818 Jun 03, 2009

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Jarrow Formulas Beta Glucan

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1954694 Mar 27, 2011

Great to up your neutropils

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »