Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Альфа GPC  300, 300 мг, 60 капсул, Вегетарианская пищевая добавка, БАД

руб 1622.98
Экономия: $13.98 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 52 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 21-25 из 47

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »

Made me lethargic with brain fog - Be careful with this one

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2271222 Nov 03, 2013

I tried this yesterday morning. I was feeling really great before I took it very alert and in a great mood with lots of energy. After about an hour of taking it I was at my computer I could barely function I felt like the gravity was turned up and I just wanted to sleep (this never happens to me especially in the morning and after two cups of green tea too). To be fair I also took two other supplements that were different yesterday so I wasn't absolutely sure it was this one. But please read on. Today I still felt a little hung over from the effects yesterday to begin with but nothing as bad as the day before. I decided to try it again to make sure it was this supplement (kinda a stupid thing to do but I really wanted to believe the hype on this one so I was hoping it was something else that caused the lethargy) so today I did not take anything else except this one and sure enough here I am again feeling drugged about an hour later. So this is going in the trash. Please research this one, I wish I would have looked beyond just the reviews and checked the forums. There are people out there with the same exact reaction. There are people who say they used it and when they stopped their cognition was worse than before taking anything. I think this stuff is potentially dangerous.

brain boost

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3303538 Oct 01, 2009

I'm using this for brain function enhancement, and so far so good, but I only started it a few days ago, so I can't comment fully on results yet. As with many brain supplements, it should probably take at least couple weeks before really seeing a difference. Still, I've done the research, and I'm excited for Alpha GPC to be part of my neurological protocol.

Good for studying

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1075408 Jul 31, 2011

Seems to help focus and mental clarity. Can make me a bit irritable/aggressive.

Alpha GPC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1810229 Oct 30, 2010

excellent and important lipid for brain protection from oxidative stress no other product in the market as good at a cheaper price

Alpha