RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,847.05
₽3,158.81
Экономия: ₽1,311.76 (скидка 42%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 53 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great for Insomnia

23 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254632 Aug 17, 2009

Absolutely wonderful if you have insomnia! I decided to try Alpha GPC 300 for both memory and mood (and it has been good for that as well) but I realised that I can sleep so well taking this. I have had insomnia for 15 years (takes forever to fall asleep and hard to stay asleep), but since taking this, I have had not a single restless night and I feel better in so many ways because of it. By now, I could care less if it does help with mood and memory since it's such a good (and naturally derived) solution for insomnia...I will continue taking it for as long as necessary. Unfortunate aspect is that if you miss taking it one day (I take one pill a day), insomnia comes right back.

Really works!

17 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2326946 May 17, 2010

I have tried several 'improve memory' products that never did the job. Jarrow, Alpha GPC actually works. I can remember things more easily, more often, and more difficult things. I am a teacher and can now learn the students names and remember them. I take 2 capsules twice a day and find that is the right amount for me. I love this product - it has changed my life.

Good product

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1214284 May 23, 2008

Alpha GPC seems to help my 87 year old mother think and speak better. I think it is more effective than plain choline.

Alpha GPC

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2393882 Oct 11, 2009

It's incredible, but the memory of things which I had lost has started to come back and I've only been taking GPC for 2 months. I highly recommend it.

Пожаловаться

Good for the brain and good for you :)

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен danarm Sep 15, 2013

Got muscle twitch from taking 2-3 caps of Alpha-GPC per day. Instead of this, I prefer Citicoline. It makes your memory sharper. It also stimulates the release of HGH (human growth hormone) which may help you lose weight and make gray hair return to its original color. It also makes you calmer because it stimulates GABA secretion. It's good to take before bed, as it helps you sleep. For memory I had much better results with Citicoline (CDP Choline).

Позиции 1-5 из 48