RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Альфа GPC  300, 300 мг, 60 капсул, Вегетарианская пищевая добавка, БАД

₽1,445.88
₽2,224.22
Экономия: ₽778.34 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 52 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great for Insomnia

20 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254632 Aug 17, 2009

Absolutely wonderful if you have insomnia! I decided to try Alpha GPC 300 for both memory and mood (and it has been good for that as well) but I realised that I can sleep so well taking this. I have had insomnia for 15 years (takes forever to fall asleep and hard to stay asleep), but since taking this, I have had not a single restless night and I feel better in so many ways because of it. By now, I could care less if it does help with mood and memory since it's such a good (and naturally derived) solution for insomnia...I will continue taking it for as long as necessary. Unfortunate aspect is that if you miss taking it one day (I take one pill a day), insomnia comes right back.

Really works!

14 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2326946 May 17, 2010

I have tried several 'improve memory' products that never did the job. Jarrow, Alpha GPC actually works. I can remember things more easily, more often, and more difficult things. I am a teacher and can now learn the students names and remember them. I take 2 capsules twice a day and find that is the right amount for me. I love this product - it has changed my life.

Good product

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1214284 May 23, 2008

Alpha GPC seems to help my 87 year old mother think and speak better. I think it is more effective than plain choline.

Cognitive function, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Fibromyalgia

63 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 Jan 17, 2009

If you take "Phosphatidyl serine" for you cognitive functions, add "Alpha GPC" together with "Neurozyme" for more complete protection and improvement. Improvement has been rapid for me. My memory and focus are better. Update: Now some more months have passed. I still take PS (Phospatidylserine) daily together with "Alpha GPC" and "Neurozyme". Let me give you an example of my improvement. I speak five languages since long. But fibromyalgia, diabetes, muscular atrophy and chronic fatigue syndrome made it impossible for me to study a sixth language. My brain was in a terrible state since many years. Now I can study again, I am now studying my sixth language. I think this is a miracle, because I can can actually remember things again. I do not have "black-outs" and put things in strange places or not remembering what I was just doing anymore. "Alpha GPC" boosts growth hormone naturally, if there is a need for it. I have "adult onset growth hormone deficiency" and I can see that I am "growing younger". Although I take many "fountain of youth"- superfoods like GOJI, ACAI, Pollen, Chlorella, Colostrum etc. I think "Alpha GPC" has been vital in getting my natural hair colour back. All grey hair strands are gone! It is amazing to see. Alpha GPC improves coordination and balance. This I can notice. I no longer lose my balance, and I can hold things without losing the grip and dropping them on the floor. No more broken cups and glasses.

Alpha GPC

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2393882 Oct 11, 2009

It's incredible, but the memory of things which I had lost has started to come back and I've only been taking GPC for 2 months. I highly recommend it.

Позиции 1-5 из 47