Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

Great for Energy

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2252110 Apr 23, 2008

I take this capsule with my lunch. It is a bit hard on your stomach taken alone. I take it with other Antioxidents using Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Jarrow brand Biosint Acetyl L-Carnitine is produced by Sigma-Tau Industries of Rome, Italy. It works very well...lots of energy for my Chronic Fatigue.

Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1243295 Apr 23, 2008

Improved my concentration tremendously Excellent product

Acetyl L - Carnitine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1191503 Jun 09, 2008

This is a super food supplement. I was having some hip pain and within 1 hour of taking a capsule the pain was gone. I have MS and this is doing wonders for my body. Steve

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744102 Jan 11, 2011

This is the only available version of Acetyl L-Carnitine I can find at this low dosage, which I need b/c higher doses make me edgy. It is enough to help me think more clearly without the irritability.

Great muscle tone enhancer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3227442 Sep 12, 2012

This product does wonders for muscle tone and control . It also enhances concentration. Within 3 weeks of taking these, I could see visible improvements in my kids. My 10 year old daughter could sieve out background noise better and stay focused on her work while in a noisy environment. My 6 year old son's hand writing improved a lot. After 5 months of consuming acetyl, he beat all the older kids in his gym class by being able to hang for the longest time on the bars. A hair test that was done initially on my son suggested a possibility of low muscle tone and control. Acetyl L Carnitine has helped him tremendously and alleviated all our fears. Highly recommended for anyone with muscle tone and control issues such as dyspraxia.