It's Moringa, 100% высушенные листья Моринга, порошок 120 овощных капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

I'm using it like the Phillipines ...

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Dec 31, 2012

In that country, they use Moringa to help lactation for post-partum mothers, and they call it Mullungay. So, I used it like that, 6 capsules a day minimum, and it help me produce milk for my baby. I really recommend this for helping with breastmilk. One research in Indonesia (they call this leaf : torbangun or bangun-bangun leaf), moringa aid lactation up to 600% while fenugreek less than 100%. So there, figure. People in Indonesia & the Phillipines have been using this leaf for ages. Another product that has moringa called : Go-Lacta. I wish IHerb would sell it one day.

Пожаловаться

Great for low milk supply

Posted by 5712610926203303183 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this to help my milk supply. I was on domperidone and had to wean off for health reasons and when I did my milk supply tanked. My poor baby was so hungry and I just couldn't fill him. The moringa came fast (dhl) and worked within the first day. I don't have as much milk as before, but I seem to have enough to satisfy him. I am taking 3 capsules 3 x day.

ok

Posted by Scottishdave From Great Britain on Sep 08, 2012

I have only been using for one week at 4-6 capsules per day. I have'nt noticed any significant changes in my health. The company assures me the Moringa they use is grown without pesticides and they are in the organic approval process.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »