RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,574.90

₽2,100.09

Экономия: ₽525.19 (скидка 25%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great for Joints

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2129854 Jan 06, 2013

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

A good product

Отзыв оставлен cherokeegirldonna Dec 24, 2012

Inflama-Less is a good product. It is not as strong as Inflama-Rest. I always have a bottle in the house to take in between Inflama-Rest (so as not to exceed 6 tablets daily) for those moments when I hurt excessively and it's not time to take Inflama-Rest. It lessens the pain greatly and helps me to function.

Clears up inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3248579 Feb 20, 2012

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

No more pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2107968 Dec 26, 2011

Works on arthritis and fibromyalgia. I wake up without pain!

Inflamma-Less

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2440919 Apr 22, 2011

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2544060 Oct 07, 2010

I started running this year...training for my first half-marathon in September. As I began increasing mileage, I noticed more and more joint pain & discomfort, especially in my knees. Someone had recommended this product to me, so I began taking it about two months before the race. Within a week, I noticed a difference. I was able to run with much less discomfort and my recovery time was less. And I'm only taking 2 a day, which is the minimum recommendation. I also take fish oil supplements, which could be contributing as well. Two weeks ago, I was able to run the half-marathon without stopping. I definitely think this product has helped.

Irwin Naturals, Inflamma-Less

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1092622 Sep 27, 2010

This product is great for helping to control the sciatic pain that I am plagued with. I take it during the night on an empty stomach and feel that it's been helping keep some of my chronic pain at bay.

Irwin Naturals Inflamma-Less

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1732670 Jun 04, 2010

Causes bladder sensitivity.

another great vitamin supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2661461 May 21, 2010

Alleviate joint pain when one cannot take ibuprofen or other pain killers. Very pleased to have discovered iherb...

love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3270318 Mar 09, 2010

I noticed a big decline in my inflammation since taking this product. I didn't have any for 3 wks & my inflammation got significantly worse. This product really works for me!

Позиции 1-10 из 17