Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Irwin Naturals, Bloat-Away, диуретик 60 жидких гелевых капсул

руб 591.72
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Bloat-Away Saves My Day!

Posted by Reviewer1225430 on Jun 30, 2010

Now I don't look like I'm six-months pregnant. Love it.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2840000 on Dec 19, 2009

When my doctor suggested I find and take an OTC water pill. So, I did my online research and found Bloat Away. I know some people were unhappy about having to take 3 pills a day, but the pills are smooth and slender and easy to take with water. I have no problem with them. The results are amazing and I am now a regular customer of Irwin Naturals Bloat Away and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, reliable, over-the-counter water pill.

this actually works

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 17, 2010

having had problems with fluid for a long time all over my body , and fed up with taking prescription drugs, i thought i would give this a try ,,, yes it works ,,its only my second week taking them ,,3 first thing every morning,,, i can see less fluid round my feet and face area , i will be staying on them , excellent product , and so glad Iherb sends all these great products to Australia,

works well

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Aug 28, 2009

It took about a week to become effective, but has since been very effective.

Bloating

Posted by Reviewer2855869 on Dec 07, 2009

Awesome product! I love it! I have tried every OTC product out there and this is a keeper!