Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

IP-6 International, Red Yeast Rice, Gold, 120 Veggie Caps

руб 1297.11
Экономия: $7.50 (скидка 25%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Red Yeast Rice helps lower my cholesterol

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2292865 Nov 13, 2009

After I spent months trying to lower my cholesterol with diet and exercise to no avail, I was put on a drug which immediately caused leg cramps and other side effects. I asked my doctor if I could try red yeast rice. He basically laughed and said, "Go ahead but you will be back for a drug." I changed doctors, began taking red yeast rice combined with CoQ10 and by the next checkup, my cholesterol had dropped from 237 to 164. I have since changed to this IP-6 brand and take a separate CoQ10. IP-6 Red Yeast Rice is grown and manufactured in the USA and is organic. It is also marked "Purity and Potency Guaranteed". I like these things about this particular one, a safer feeling, I guess.

Organic Red Yeast Rice

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1735134 Jun 16, 2009

Fabulous. Organic, high quality. I started taking only 1- 600 mg capsule/day approx 6 months ago because I did not want to go on statin drugs. My chlostrol spring 2008 Health Fair results was 256. Spring 2009 after 6 months of one 600mg capsule/day 180!! Over 70 point drop. My physician was amazed. Definately would recommend this brand. I have read that you need to be careful of the quality of Red Yeast Rice because some brands are not high quality. This brand worked well for me!!!

IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold Lowers Cholesterol

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1209878 Mar 18, 2009

After I stopped taking the statin drug Zocor, my cholesterol went up to 205. After two months of taking just two caps of IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold a day my cholesterol went from 205 to 170. I am now taking three a day and I have complete confidence that with my next blood test my cholesterol readings will be even lower. I could not be happier with IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold. I feel that it is safe and has none of the horrible side effects of the statin drugs.

experiment

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2201414 Nov 16, 2009

I've been taking this supplement because my nutritionist told me it was an effective way (along with omega oils, plenty of fiber & avoiding hydrogenated fats) to reduce cholesterol. My total cholesterol has gone done about 50 points over 6 months. But lately I've had gas and bloating. A week after stopping, the bloating has gone away. Maybe there just needs to be off time occasionally.

The ip-6 red yeast rice product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014676 Apr 20, 2011

I looked around and mostly online and found this product to be exactly what I was.looking for, no fillers,binders, toxic tag alongs made in the USA. I am always looking for the elite products and for this one I am very happy. It's a keeper/ thanks, John Naperville il

Позиции 1-5 из 16