RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽743.00

₽1,326.78

Экономия: ₽583.78 (скидка 44%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Calming Effect

Отзыв оставлен 4766465340615920622 Oct 27, 2014

Pretty good product but ive had better. It does calm my hair but i find i need to use large amounts of the product which I dislike because the bottle isnt big.

Good curl enhancer.

Отзыв оставлен 4750028577641067153 Aug 02, 2014

Helped define my curls and wasn't heavy or oily on the hair! My hair still had a slight layer of fuzz but thats just my hair type!

Regular

Отзыв оставлен 4925339988864446388 Jun 09, 2014

Ni fija ni hidrata apenas, para usar en pelo seco debería ser más acuoso. Me resulta difícil imaginar a quién le pudiera encajar

goodbye frizz

Отзыв оставлен baileylang Feb 06, 2014

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Control those curls baby!

Отзыв оставлен 5097228048547479885 Jul 03, 2013

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Didn't work for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1393231 Jul 23, 2012

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Youthful Hair Again

Отзыв оставлен 5358940378537063631 Jul 21, 2012

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

never looked back

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2750274 Jan 31, 2012

does just what it said it would do..

Great product and service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378263 Nov 25, 2011

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

Позиции 1-10 из 12