RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽731.75

₽1,306.69

Экономия: ₽574.94 (скидка 44%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Youthful Hair Again

Отзыв оставлен 5358940378537063631 Jul 21, 2012

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Control those curls baby!

Отзыв оставлен 5097228048547479885 Jul 03, 2013

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

Didn't work for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1393231 Jul 23, 2012

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

goodbye frizz

Отзыв оставлен baileylang Feb 06, 2014

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

Keeps frizz at bay

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2462496 May 01, 2011

keeps my hair smooth and frizz free

Did not like

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2827455 Aug 19, 2011

The smell was like baby aspirin which wasn't too bad, just different. I did not notice an improvement in the fly-away hair or frizz. Very heavy on my hair. I have thick, wavy, just-past-the-shoulder length hair. When used in conjunction with the iCreate Finish Organic Finishing Spray, I had severe flakes by end-of-day and definitely the next day if I did not shampoo. I did not use this stand-alone, so the flakes could have been from the hair spray. Disappointed in the high cost/low satisfaction.

Great product and service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378263 Nov 25, 2011

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

never looked back

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2750274 Jan 31, 2012

does just what it said it would do..

Good curl enhancer.

Отзыв оставлен 4750028577641067153 Aug 02, 2014

Helped define my curls and wasn't heavy or oily on the hair! My hair still had a slight layer of fuzz but thats just my hair type!

Позиции 1-10 из 12