RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,057.46

₽1,147.02

Экономия: ₽89.56 (скидка 8%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2761412 Feb 02, 2011

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990022 Apr 15, 2010

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

22 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

OK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177787 Mar 05, 2010

I have been desperatee for anything to help with chronic fatigue, so a tried the bioplasma. The results i can only judge as hardly noticable. I think this formula is subtle but effective as our bodies need the celated minerals. Very Safe

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Satisfied Customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2129589 Mar 03, 2010

I have used these cell salts on a regular basis,and have always been pleased with the results

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Much needed to repair a neglected brain/body

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1060755 Nov 27, 2009

I think it is working well. I am glad I am on it!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3311659 Nov 05, 2009

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3112178 May 07, 2009

Great!

Bioplasma

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1417983 Apr 26, 2009

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным