Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Hyland's, Биоплазма, 1000 таблеток

$15.94
$17.29
руб 810.33
Экономия: $1.35 (скидка 8%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 36 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Bioplasma

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1417983 Apr 26, 2009

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very promising

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273925 Jul 28, 2011

Started with Hyland's biochemic phosphates and decided to add these, being the complete combo of all 12 of Schuessler's Cell Salts. Already feel a shorterm beneficial effect from these for my adrenal fatigue, feels very nourishing to the nervous system. Looking forward to see what this will do longterm.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good stuff

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3311659 Nov 05, 2009

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat Jul 27, 2013

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bioplasma

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273651 Feb 12, 2009

Believe that Bioplasma (12 cell salts) keeps me in good condition, and I am 77 years old. Take them 2-3 times, every day, and feel good most of the time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 6-10 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »