Hyland's, Bioplasma, 1000 Tablets

руб 567.51
Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (0)

Posted by Reviewer1417983 From Canada on Apr 26, 2009

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3311659 From North Carolina on Nov 05, 2009

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

Posted by karishma From Australia on Jun 09, 2012

I take this every day and found this to be really beneficial for maintaining top health. This contains all of the 12 cell salts and I would recommend this to anyone.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1177787 From Kentucky on Mar 05, 2010

I have been desperatee for anything to help with chronic fatigue, so a tried the bioplasma. The results i can only judge as hardly noticable. I think this formula is subtle but effective as our bodies need the celated minerals. Very Safe

Posted by Reviewer1273651 From Virginia on Feb 12, 2009

Believe that Bioplasma (12 cell salts) keeps me in good condition, and I am 77 years old. Take them 2-3 times, every day, and feel good most of the time.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »