Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Hyland's, Биоплазма, 1000 таблеток

$15.94
$17.29
руб 810.97
Экономия: $1.35 (скидка 8%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 36 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Bioplasma

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1417983 Apr 26, 2009

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good stuff

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3311659 Nov 05, 2009

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat Jul 27, 2013

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bioplasma

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273651 Feb 12, 2009

Believe that Bioplasma (12 cell salts) keeps me in good condition, and I am 77 years old. Take them 2-3 times, every day, and feel good most of the time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bioplasma

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5714243138150377135 Oct 22, 2013

this remedy is a staple for my family-helps the body to absorb the nutrients. great for sunstroke, leg etc. cramps-many things.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 6-10 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »