Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Hyland's, Биоплазма, 1000 таблеток

руб 590.54
Reviews 5-star
Other Reviews (0)

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Apr 15, 2010

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2761412 on Feb 02, 2011

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

take this every day

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Bioplasma

Posted by Reviewer2648130 on Oct 14, 2011

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

Bioplasma

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Apr 26, 2009

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.