RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,041.43

₽1,129.63

Экономия: ₽88.20 (скидка 8%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990022 Apr 15, 2010

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2761412 Feb 02, 2011

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648130 Oct 14, 2011

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

take this every day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582626 Mar 05, 2009

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Отзыв оставлен karishma Jun 09, 2012

I take this every day and found this to be really beneficial for maintaining top health. This contains all of the 12 cell salts and I would recommend this to anyone.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1417983 Apr 26, 2009

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3311659 Nov 05, 2009

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A must when you cannot decide what to use! Animals or mankind

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat Jul 27, 2013

I use this on stray animals when they are in poor condition and they begin to bloom. I also use this when other treatment do not quite work on us.

Отзыв оставлен 5714243138150377135 Oct 22, 2013

this remedy is a staple for my family-helps the body to absorb the nutrients. great for sunstroke, leg etc. cramps-many things.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273651 Feb 12, 2009

Believe that Bioplasma (12 cell salts) keeps me in good condition, and I am 77 years old. Take them 2-3 times, every day, and feel good most of the time.

Позиции 1-10 из 28