RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,110.74

₽1,204.39

Экономия: ₽93.65 (скидка 8%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Silicea is good for Cleansing the skin and body

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2942512 Sep 25, 2008

Good for removing toxins and great to help relieve the hot sweats associated with menopause.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1776976 Oct 25, 2009

I had this ano-rectal fistula(never went under surgery though many doctors suggested) for over 3-4 years, didn't know what was the cause of never healing oozing wounds.. I finally read ancient book by James Compton B, where He mentioned the treatment for a case similar to mine. I'm taking this 2 pellets early in the morning and the evening, dissolve it under my tongue and whole day I mix 8 pellets in 40 oz water bottle which I finish within a day. Now, I'm winning the battle against this irritating disease, now it's very rare to even feel I'm suffering from fistula. Hylands Silicea is a wonder drug. Thanks a lot

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

no titleHyland's, #12, Silicea 6X, Skin Eruptions, Brittle Hair and Nails, 1000 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1670674 May 06, 2010

This is the only thing I've ever used that stops my splitting nails.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

soothes abcesses, boils or irritated scars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712994 Nov 11, 2009

Provides gentle relief. Works for me on a surgical scar that is on a pressure point. It gets irritated and sore every once in awhile. The scar used to become infected after that and there was nothing I could do before it did. Now I take Belladonna, Silica and use Nelson Bach USA, Cuts and Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum and Calendula and the scar is soothed and restored to softness and comfort in a few days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994440 Dec 02, 2010

Nails are growing it's great more than happy

#12

Отзыв оставлен karishma Jun 27, 2012

Great for skin problems.

My nails are beautiful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1122308 Jun 18, 2010

I have been using for about 6 mos. I almost gave up, but I reminded myself as to why I was taking the tablets. They really work!

Hyland's, 12, Silicea 6X, 1000 Tablets (

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1489404 Mar 03, 2010

I use this as part of a protocol for natural osteoporosis prevention.

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 Jan 30, 2013

A naturopath recommended that I try this product for my fingers. I have hard, bony swellings, which I believe are called Herberden's nodes that can develop in the distal interphalangeal joints, the joints closest to the end of the fingers. I believe this is a result of training traditional karate for 20 plus years. I think it is working, as the nodes have not gotten any larger and sometimes they don't seem as large. After I finish this bottle I should have a better idea of its effectiveness.

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324415 Jun 19, 2014

I recommend this product for people with skin problems. Really does the job! Wounds heal very soon. Only you need to be patient, because silicea needs some time to do its work.

Позиции 1-10 из 17