Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I love cell salts

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 Aug 24, 2011

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2383282 Jul 16, 2008

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

cf

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1666980 Jun 12, 2010

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

Great!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1832789 Oct 21, 2010

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

Really works

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151755 Mar 09, 2010

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »