RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,137.96

₽1,233.91

Экономия: ₽95.95 (скидка 8%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

I love cell salts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 Aug 24, 2011

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2383282 Jul 16, 2008

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1832789 Oct 21, 2010

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

cf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1666980 Jun 12, 2010

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

Really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151755 Mar 09, 2010

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

Calc Fluor 6X

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1373824 Jun 24, 2011

Purchased this because calc fluor is supposed to help with dry lips, skin elasticity and venous problems (eg varicose veins), but I noticed no improvement with anything I'm afraid. These remedies just don't seem to work for me, however I have read so many positive testimonials for them, which is why I'm still giving an average review. The lactose base may be a problem for me - not sure.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for hermorrhoid bleeding or piles

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388482 Oct 02, 2014

I have hermorrhoids or piles. very often it bleeds. I have tried taking green powder-Fields of green.It works but sometimes doesn't. I have tried stoneroot-usually works but sometimes doesn't. I also tried a bentonite clay suppository.Works but a bit messy . I can across this and as it says on the bottle it is for hermorrhoids-4 tablets 2 times a day under tongue-no more bleeding!!Great

OK!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324415 Jun 19, 2014

I am taking this supplement and I think it's working well for me, but I need more time to give a better explanation about it.

Extra hidden costs

Отзыв оставлен 5702263173644604869 Aug 28, 2013

Good product and arrived fairly quickly, but were not told about hidden costs. On the order of about £55 there was another £13 for import duty, and then another £2.50 over the border fee. It would have been better to have quoted for the whole lot when ordering instead of having these stings in the tails. Not too impressed.

hyland's calc fluor