Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Hyland's, #1 Calc. Fluor. 6X, 1000 Tablets

руб 853.34
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I love cell salts

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Aug 24, 2011

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

cf

Posted by Reviewer1666980 on Jun 12, 2010

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1832789 on Oct 21, 2010

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 09, 2010

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »