RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,490.97

₽1,730.30

Экономия: ₽239.32 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Scrumptious, want to try other flavours in the line

Отзыв оставлен australia Apr 22, 2013

These are delicious. They really do taste like a brownie. The date flavour is more noticeable in these compared to the peanut butter ones (the only other flavour I have tried), but I don't mind. Have to limit myself to one per day because they are just so tasty.

What a shame...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428745 Oct 26, 2010

Would be such a good product if it wouldn't contain SUGAR!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

One of my favourite flavours!!

Отзыв оставлен lucygoosyxo Apr 04, 2012

These are awesome, nice and chocolatey and have a definite 'brownie' taste to them. I like them after they've been in the fridge a few hours, the choc chips go hard and give them a really nice texture.

Excellent quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2956542 Jul 04, 2014

small bar fills you up with just natural ingredients! But found another site that sells at much lower price.

Fudgy Nutty Goodness

Отзыв оставлен Bugalugs May 17, 2014

The dates provide moistness and sweetness, and the walnuts and almonds crunch and texture. All with a dark chocolate chip hit. Probably no better or worse nutrition-wise than a candy bar in terms of calories and sugar, but so much more natural. I have this in my desk at work to prevent forays to the snack bar. So far, so very good! Am keen to try the ones with coconut next.

Goodness in a bar

Отзыв оставлен blueberrysegments May 15, 2014

At first I wasn't so sure about these bars, as I had never tried dates before, and the first bite was so sweet to me! After the first bars these just tasted like heaven to me! They are high in NATURAL SUGARS, so I don't tend to binge on them, but they give a great boost of energy in a healthy tasty way! Also they will fill you really quick! I usually just eat half each time as they are quite filling.

Larabar choc chip brownie

Отзыв оставлен rafiqua Jan 08, 2015

I bought these for the first time, a bit hesitant to pay this much money for something I've never tried but I am so satisfied! They are delicious and help curb my bad chocolate craving.

Terribly Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен mirindalikethedrink Oct 27, 2015

These are another treat that you have to be careful with--they are so yummy!

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен 5689730088586237295 Jun 21, 2012

I love them, thank you for shipping them to Canada. They are so tasty and healthy.

Yum

Отзыв оставлен brobin Jun 26, 2012

Very nice. Enjoyed eating these.

Позиции 1-10 из 20