RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,519.41

₽1,763.29

Экономия: ₽243.89 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good choice

Отзыв оставлен 5486159123554941787 Apr 26, 2015

Simply good balance between nutrition dense food and tasty food. I did not like the apple pie ones or the cherry pie flavoured ones from the sample box but this is the second box I order of this flavour. It is a bit big for younger children (3 and 5). I wish they carried the smaller bars in all the flavours.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not the best, but still good.

Отзыв оставлен 5619254370617500102 Sep 02, 2013

Not as great as the Peanut Butter Cookie, but Larabar's generally don't disappoint.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not the best taste - but then taste is very personal

Отзыв оставлен InozarDeBenz Jul 10, 2013

I am hypersensible toward lots of food substances and I need something to add to my very calorie restricted diet. And these energy bars give me easy accessible calories. I don't tolerate dairies and gluten, soy and egg whites, and almost no fruits. Considering not tolerating fruits very well I find it a surprise thatt I tolerate most of the Larabar enegy bars. So these Larabar products are great for me. I have tried most of them in a matter of a short timespan, bought almost all in different Larabar enegy bars in two months. This one is definitely not my favourite. It tastes very little. I taste the cashews, but then I don't like cashews if they are not salted. But my taste is not the universal taste, so this product will do well for those who like unsalted cashew nuts. Three stars.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good ingredients but easy to get bored of.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3012876 Apr 10, 2012

It's very healthy, great after workout,but the taste makes it easy to 'get bored' from it and it isn't the best i've tasted. But it works if you order another taste at the same time so you'll have an alternative.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not my favourite flavour..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2949279 Apr 11, 2011

Tastes a bit like old stuff, unfortunately. But nutritious old stuff.

tastes pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1248241 Jan 10, 2011

tastes pretty good, like dates with a little bit of cashew. but not my favorite.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Amazed that people like this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1759205 Dec 11, 2010

People like these bars, I don't. They are enormously filling, and they are dense, heavy. The dates are sweetish but not really, and the nuts don't seem to really be too nutty or crunchy. I guess I was hoping for something really sweet and crunchy. This is a health food bar, for hungry people who want to fill up their bellies, and not really a snack. Have to add, other members of my family love them, but for me they are the opposite of light crisp and snackish, which is what I wanted. I would not feel guilty giving this to my child, because its completely natural and healthy, but he does not like them either. 5 stars for the ingredients 1 star for taste average 3 stars

Позиции 1-7 из 7