RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,171.65

₽3,016.54

Экономия: ₽844.89 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Makes a difference

Отзыв оставлен 5236482061499471157 Jun 06, 2015

I've taken more than a few prostate formulas. This seems to work differently because it doesn't have the common formulation normally combined with Saw Palmetto. It took about a month to see some results. My consumption is 4 to 6 capsules throughout the day around each mealtime.

Tried product for nearly 6 months with NO result

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3255105 Apr 12, 2014

Was very disappointed in this product. I used this product regularly for six months and nothing changed, it did not work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for everyone, but I am disappointed. I had even contacted their specialists to understand the product more before I took it to make sure I would be getting the best experience, but to no avail, I would be hesitant to buy anything else from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare company now also as I wasted a lot of money with them..

Fabulous stuff !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1926389 Jan 04, 2013

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Prostate care.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1457582 Oct 17, 2012

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1152663 May 03, 2012

Value for money, vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Excellent Produkt

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Dec 01, 2011

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

No Help

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2301932 Nov 22, 2011

This product did not help me with my night time bathroom visits, maybe even worse

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 Nov 09, 2011

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

WORKS GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1450575 Aug 02, 2011

Was using NOW Foods Prostate support and taking 4 per day. But it never worked.

Waiting to see...

Отзыв оставлен From-the-Inside-Out Dec 30, 2010

I just ordered this product because of the high recommendations and the results of the clinical trials and studies showing it's effectiveness. I use several other products from this incredible line of supplements and I have been blown away by their performance. I am believing that I will not be disappointed with this one either.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным